✌ FREEME - ASTROLUX MF04S (XHP70.2) & MF04 (XHP35 HI) - BRASS@.@

Is BG still looking at mid July for a ship date on the NW?

Just received my MF04. Thing is a beast. CW version if anyone is wondering.

OK, 4 days left, isn’t to big :smiling_imp:

Yikes…guess I won’t be seeing mine until sometime in August.

Any updates on when NW will ship? Specific details would be great.

It is very common these days to have to wait weeks or months before an ordered light will be shipped unfortunately.. But patience is the key guys! I also don't like it.. but that is life at BLF... :)

edit: for reference: paid mine on May 18th... still backorder

Especially a big, oversized light like this. It would not surprise me if they were having issues getting reflectors of good enough quality.

I wonder what the actual delay is? Getting emitters?

I hope they do get emitters. I think the XHP35 neutral emitters are kind of problematic to get atm.

May 16th 2018 … :stuck_out_tongue:

But i was hoping for a little quicker deal this time… :cry: no slow boat again !

patience … ? :weary:

yeah my Haikelight MT09R’s ordered on 31st of … ehhm January ?? :confounded: finally got shipped on … this Monday … :open_mouth:

I AM PRETTY PATIENT … :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

btw. has anyone experience with “POS Malaysia” shipped lights to Europe :person_facepalming:

You did not ask for a refund?

What light do you think you will get, the 15k lumen with Haikelite driver or 24k lumen with NarsilM driver?

Nope, no refund > as I said I’m patient :wink:

Dale promised me 24k light with a perfect P2 binning… What I will get I will see when my two first Pos Malysia packages will arrive here !

31st January 2018

Would you take the CW or the NW, the CW is felt brighter, but if only a light fog is seen with the NW on (reflection)?Thanks

I would recommend NW.
Even though CW makes more lumens the scattering effect that CW produces blocks your view more than NW will.
With my personal experience I transitioned from liking CW to now only buying NW for throwers.

But that is only my opinion, CW vs NW for throwers is a very controversial topic and I’m sure you will get many different answers. I think it’s best to buy what YOU want and learn from the experience. :smiley:

Addiotionally I think a lot of lights that are advertised as NW nowadays are still very cold. I think a few years back neutrals actually looked much warmer in general.
For example I’d rate the 5000K XHP35s as cold white if I didn’t knew they’re supposed to be neutral.

I ended up canceling my MF04 order tonight, I just noticed Bangood anounced today the XHP70.2 (MF04S). Has 6k lumens….I can wait for that one.

Yea… steel posted mt70 plus ( mf04s) photo last friday… this light is gonna be good.

Thre is something wrong with the throw number in the description of MF04S - only 450 m.

I guess they decided to not name the small xhp35-HI light the MF04s and instead to use that name on the 70.2 version of the MF04.

I wonder why they chose that instead of the MF04-Plus?

BTW, it seems the other light is back to being called the “X” model.

Maybe they forgot a “0” for the candela and calculated distance of this. If you look at the BLF GT that a forum member modded: https://youtu.be/cVKoVZkkCtk?t=719 then 560k candela seems about right.
I hoped for 7000-8000 lumens in the MF04s. Screams for a driver swap. :weary: