✌ FREEME - Limited Edition Copper / Brass ASTROLUX FT03 XHP50.2 / SST40 Anduril LEDs USB-C Flashlights - ALIVE

I did get it! And it is awesome, even better than I was expecting! Also, even though performance is the same as my aluminum FT03 sbt90, it’s just so much more fun. The weight is awesome, the look is Amazing (yes mine has a couple blemishes in the finish here and there, but I don’t care because it’s still so pristine looking), and I’m so glad I went with the sbt90 bc it just adds to the “exclusive” feel. I don’t know, hard to explain but I’m very happy. Thanks for asking. And thanks Freeme!

Also, side note - although still a tiny halo in outside of beam, the reflector and beam seem MUCH better focused then my aluminum ft03s. Anyone else with both notice this?

Tried to get a decent pic of it

Nice pic!

Any codes left for SBT90.2?

CNY Flash Sale

Version Brightness Throw Price from Retail Price Coupon Link
SBT90.2 4500lm 1428m $134.96 $179.95 BG1128 Buy Now
XHP50.2 4300lm 735m $86.96 $115.95 BG1128 Buy Now
SST40 2400lm 875m $82.46 $109.95 BG1128 Buy Now

That code isn’t working, do you have a current one freeme?

Freeme, Can the copper or brass bezels be bought separately? Or that awesome bezel referenced above here, from the OP?

the bezels do fit on the regular ft03's.

Hey Freeme!

I know this is MONTHS later, but you wouldn't happen to have a coupon code for the SST40 version (brass), would ya?

Im looking to add to my copper ft03, make it a set

thanks !

Hi, the code is invalid, do you have any update code ?

Nowaday, BG coupons have less than 6 months of validity. Which model are you interested in? I can check for you.

Hi, brass or copper xhp 50.2 pls
Thanks guy,

Sent. [quote=hungtran369] Hi, brass or copper xhp 50.2 pls Thanks guy, [/quote]

When is the copper coming back in stock. SBT90.2