FREEME ✌ LUMINTOP THOR II LEP 500lm 1800m Aluminium/ Titanium Flashlight Group Buy >>> ALIVE!!!

Huh ? what are you talking about ? I wasn’t saying the UI was not user friendly just that it’s a bit clunky for the fact WHEN you turn it off and turn it back on within 5 seconds give or take it will change modes rather than remain in the mode it was turned off in. The “LEP” technology has no barring on how the UI would function.

now, a month later, any news on stock for the black version?

Last update i heard was mid July?

Not much longer then, can’t wait to get my hands on it! (thanks for the update)

Im hoping for the gray aluminum restock. or the THOR I release?

Didn't get to contact Neal as I was busy with Summer Prime Sale this week.

I think is better to space out Lumintop group buy a little, as members already spent quite a bit on FWAA Titanium/ TiCu

Ah well thats their problem, what about ME, Freeme!? its all about ME!

Plus, Lumintop cant help it if they're releases are on fire right now. Also thats why i held on the fwaa, i have a bunch of edc.. i want that lil' THROWER lol.

Once i receive the latest THOR I info, I will pm you right away. Btw, I heard new MF01 is coming. I will arrange one for you if you wish to take a look.

This is the only diffuser that fits my THOR II.

Shoot! That was a great catch, wish I would have seen it that day. That thing is one of the best performing LEP’s out there. In this chart, you can see that after the sharp drop during the first 6 minutes, it stays pretty stable for a long time at around the 1.2mcd range. Definitely nothing to scoff at. Astrolux WP2 review | Lep white laser flashilght | 2300 meters (1.3 miles)
The Maxtoch Xsword seems to be the king, but it’s also $300+ for a pencil beam so it’s a no go for me. I’ve dropped over $300 on a flashlight before, but not willing to on an LEP pencil beam unless it’s some major breakthrough with a preposterous range like a sustained 5km or something.

New MF01 :laughing: Once I told Ben Teng from Mateminco that they should make one with XHP50.2 or SST70s. Let’s just say he didn’t like the idea lol…but I don’t think it’s up to him cause when I asked him about the WP3 UI, he said he doesn’t know why they chose long press for off. If they’re making a new one I’m sure the performance will be better in some way. Now there are also other LEDs like the SFT40 and XHP 50.3 HI which would make a lot of sense for this light. Do you know which manufacturer it is? I just assumed it’s Mateminco as the previous two were.

Looks like plenty of space to me unless the internals are very chunky. Here’s one of my small 21700 flashlights with a 21700 cell next to it for reference:

Edit: Oh dear, seems I replied to a very old message back at the beginning of the thread, not sure. If I did, disregard my comment. It’s hard to see what page you are on with Chrome on dark mode. I’ll still leave it on for size reference, never bad to have a good point of reference.

I was a bit confused when i saw this reply.

Freeme, I see the Thor II is back in stock with Neal in all colours apart from raw. Do you happen to know when raw will be available again? Also, will Neal still be including the 18650 extension with sales through him, as it doesn’t explicitly say?

Let me speak to him in the morning.

Thank you! :smiley:

Black and Grey THOR II

are INSTOCK now!

Short tube for 18650 is included for all THOR II. No news for RAW yet.

Thanks for the update Freeme. Good news about the tube, not so good news about the raw. Do you know if it will ever come back in to stock? I’d rather hold out for the finish that I like the best.

Unfortunately, Neal do not have any news for RAW.