✌ FREEME - MEOTE FM1 LH351D (CRI90+) / XP-L HI (4980lm) / SST20 Anduril 18650 EDC Flashlight - ALIVE!

What quad optic LED lights are on the market like this… besides the Emisar D4?

RGB auxiliaries, high output, magnificent UI and with a tail e-switch which is quite rare(it’s a quad so not fw3a), light weight, EDC sized, nice colours and design, copper for heat… what’s not to like? I mean there are so many different options of cars that essentially do the exact same job yet it’d be a silly question to ask why there’s more than one design. Different strokes for different folks.

Variety is the spice of life

Thanks for the input, so as i thought it’s a bigger Emisar D4 with a tail switch and copper pill

Not knocking the light bty neither those who choose to buy it (that would indeed be silly), just sincerely wanted to make sure i didn’t miss any spec that would make me want one.

Interested.

Oh and there’s the benefit of it being just over half the cost of the D4v2

Looks great. I’m interested!

Interested in group buy! Blue looks neat

Interested

Chinese New Year ended on Feb. 8th. How soon can we expect the Group Buy to begin?

CNY was extended to next Monday so I would imagine it will be sometime next week.

That’s some… interesting math.

Everyone should also expect the X-PL HI version to be more expensive than whatever the “base” price is listed as once fully announced.

You’re right, my memory of the price of the D4V2 might have been a little off now that I’m looking again.

I’m in for one

One of the unique points of interest for me are the LED options as neither the D4 or FW3A have the Samsung available.

Interested!

expect delays with the corona virus still being a huge problem in china…

Interested!

Quick video here

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8q5uBkHrwx/

Interested.

It looks good; any information on the emitters - CRI and bin?