✌ FREEME - MEOTE FM1 LH351D (CRI90+) / XP-L HI (4980lm) / SST20 Anduril 18650 EDC Flashlight - ALIVE!

Manufacturing process has already begun for some components. You guy might see a few other models being introduced for this series by next month?

SWEET!! :+1:

Interested

Hello! Very interested in a blue one with XPL-HI’s.

Thanks for the answer :wink: Hope it shows fast and good :wink:

interested

Interested

As for the appeal, it’s a monster. Mega lumens and wow factor. The heat and weight are the trade offs but nothing we haven’t seen before. I’m hoping to make it my edc. One thing I’ve learned, at night these things serve dual purposes. Great instant lighting of surroundings and excellent hand warmers. It’s allowed me to stay out longer in the cold. Funny that a little light could that. Currently I’ve been edc’ing my D4S. Yes, it carries in my pocket unobtrusively.

Is the group buy limited to the first 200 pcs? It looks like more than 200 people have shown interest, including myself.

I’m guessing the first batch of production is 200 pieces.

My interest has dampened somewhat lol - I want this one from your blog! :stuck_out_tongue:

Interested

Hey Freeme,

Since you seem to have partnered with a manufacturer, any chance of an ultra-compact EDC light with Andruil? I’d be interested in 14500 (19mm diameter), 16340/16650 (21mm diameter), and/or 18350/18650 (23mm). Single emitter with TIR and side eswitch would probably be most desirable to minimize length.

I love the FM1 so I’m sure you could make an awesome small edc

Interested.

Interested

There is no limit set for this light. About 500pcs will be made available for 1st batch.

I am sure there is a smaller size light on the way.

That’s a good new :wink:
:smiling_imp:

interested

Do tell!