[Freeme-QuickGB] Lumintop Tool25 XP-L HD/ Nichia 219 CT 2*AA EDC Flashlight Group Buy - ALIVE!

thanks

Not a problem. I have a sack full of Oslon Square 2700k 96CRI LEDs looking for homes :smiley:

XP-L HI is available for preorder now.

Could I please have the coupon code.

Will they offer the optional mag tail like the smaller version?

thanks

I don't think so.

Title says XP-L HI, text says XP-L, website shows XPL-HD, Lumintop store at AliExpress sells XP-L HD.
Will the XP-L HI be a special batch?…

This is the most confusing model by far. Not sure why they are being supplied with unconfirmed info.

Once i get store to make the changes, i will update this thread accordingly.

I am quite sure it is XP-L HD based on their initial marketing materials.

Thanks for the answer and for checking the information, I saw you changed the title :wink:

Uh, so this sucks. Wanted the Nichia :frowning:

Ok, just went back through this thread and saw the emitter update. Went with the XPL - Hi. Too bad it won’t take 14650 batteries.

Tool 25 XP-L HI arrived today and I am very pleased. Creamy white tint with an excellent beam profile.

Very nice little 2 X AA light.

So…they actually did a XP-L HI version?
Impressive!

I got my XP-L HD from Lumintop store on AliExpress, but imagine the types of LEDs they advertise in the User Manual? Nichia 219CT and XP-G3… :neutral_face:

Something’s weird with LT…

Any confirmation on being XP-L HI?

Very nice.

Will,
Would you say beam is in the 5000k range?

I’m still waiting for confirmation about it being XP-L HI or not…
I recieved mine and it is XP-L HD (from Lumintop Store in AliExpress). But the specs on the User Manual refer XP-G3 and Nichia :person_facepalming:
So…I’m still wondering if this was a “special” edition…