FREEME ✌ SPERAS M4 Mini 1320lm 652m 18350 Rechargeable Thrower Group Buy - ALIVE

In a review thread, I posted on how this flashlight looks pretty impressive.

I hope Speras is successful and releases more flashlights in the future.

Still no updates regarding emitter?

Speras makes really good quality flashlights. I love my Speras T1. I wonder how the M4 compares with the Thrunite Catapult mini.

Thrunite Catapult Mini clone?

Here’s a quick review:
https://www.reddit.com/r/flashlight/comments/v37be3/speras_m4/

And a quick comparison:

Here’s a photo:

It’s approximately 5mm by 5mm.

Rayten S50.

https://www.reddit.com/r/flashlight/comments/v52xbe/speras_m4_led/ib7grjf

Product page mentions:
“Compact and powerful. Utilizes one innovative S50 led that emits 1320 lumens with a beam distance of 652m (2130ft).”

"S50"

Remember the LED in this groupbuy?

“My” LED is the Rayten S55.
The LED in that light is the Rayten S50 :smiley:

Wow! Cool!
Thank you! Would work great in an aspheric zoomable as well I guess! :slight_smile:

Guys, I got this today and was only able to play with it for 5 minutes. Not even read the manual properly yet.

Something really caught me off-guard; this led tint shifts massively from neutral white to cool when switching to turbo mode. I have never seen anything like this before. I also can’t see any mention of this anywhere. I appreciate CW appears visibly better for throw with the same amount of lumens, but was this intended? Is the S50 emitter capable of this? Have I missed the data on this?

The color temperature shouldn’t shift that much (from 5100K to 5200K?). But the duv definitely improves (gets closer to pure white) on Turbo. It might look green on low modes.

Massively as in 5000K to 6000K?

I didn’t think LEDs shifted so much either…or maybe it’s my eyes. Mine is beyond white and goes light blue/purple - my 3 year old shouted out “purple!” at the dot on ceiling.

Massively, yes. A complete change. I’m going to record a video with appropriate cameras settings to capture this. Will try and do it today.

weird choice for battery just.

There is nothing strange in the choice of battery, 18350 is the right choice considering the size of the flashlight.

So, here’s a link to the video I recorded. I tried my best with the settings to capture as accurately as I could the tint shift. Speras M4 tint shit after ramp from high to turbo - YouTube You may also notice that when it goes to turbo (which is when it goes bright blue) that the brightness drops a bit, too.

Now, the spookiest thing….it no longer does this. It stopped doing it over the weekend! The tint shift to blue and and slight but noticeable drop in lumens when ramping to turbo ceases to exist. The tint is now the same across modes!

EDIT: Corrected link

sorry
please PM me order number,
will resend one to you!

+1

Hi Neal, sure thing. PMing.