[♛ FreemeGB-AUG] Yootoo SD1 960lm/ SD2 1000lm (21700)/ SD3 2000lm/ AMUTORCH X10 2500lm Flashlights - ALIVE - frm $9.50

Love mine, it’s my first real thrower. I’ve been using a 30Q 18650. Illuminating the treetops when I walk the dog at night.

I have my SD2 (the 21700 one) for a few days now, and apart from the UI that is mediocre (low is too high, and I dislike memory, at least I see no PWM), I truly dig this light, looks good, great size, well made with a quality reflector and I already have a few mods in mind. Btw, the driver is 23mm diameter and the ledboard 20mm.

So I checked if freeme’s code still worked, and it does, it was even cheaper than before, paid €8.66 (under 10 dollar). So I got greedy and made it two extra lights instead of one. It is a miracle to me how they make it for this price, and with a genuine SST-20 led.

Ordered two more SD2, 4000k
Thanks Freeme.

freeme could you please send me the code?

Sent. [quote=skinny_tie] freeme could you please send me the code? [/quote]

My SD2 4000K arrived today. I really like it!

With a Sofirn 21700, 4000 mAh, I measured 3.3A and it heats up nicely. I measured lux in the Coleman but the numbers weren't impressive. However, the output and beam look great out in the yard... nice throw with useable spill. Here are a few close-ups:

Code, please.

Freeme could you please send me the code for SD1.
Thanks!

Okay.

This and a S21A are just about the same length, the latter I just put an Mtn 17mm FET and measured 8.4A at the tail end. I'd love to put a 22mm Mtn FET and an LH351D so has any one measured the driver pocket depth for the SD2?

Has anyone received their SD3 yet? It was sent ages ago by BG but I never got it sofar. Pictures? Impressions?

Photonica got One. I feel for you. This GB was a pain. I cancelled and reordered and have the SD1 & SD2 with another SD2 shipped.

It’s my first C8 style light, so take that into consideration. I’m having loads of fun, definitely the throwiest in my small collection. The Phillips 5000K has good throw, and useful spill. I think I paid $16+ shipped, so well worth it. Main downside is that the LED MCPCB appears to be glued, and the head may be. I tried to remove the head, but I think it will take heat and a couple of strap wrenches. My beamshots suck, if anyone has a pointer for taking reasonable ones on an iPhone, let me know.

Gallery.

Edit: My multimeter says 0.04, 0.4, and 1.5 A on L, M, H. It has long leads, and I don’t know what I’m doing, so take that with a huge grain of salt.

tks very much thread. I need 2 code for sd1 & sd2 model

So… I order one of the SD2’s to the USA. It was taking way to long, so I started chat with Banggood. The result was an email that told me it was returned because of “failure of security check when passing the customs office”. A full refund was offered and I am going that route.

I do not understand the security concern, empty light, no battery.

I guess I will try again as I really did like the idea of the SD2.

Noted. [quote=binhseu] tks very much thread. I need 2 code for sd1 & sd2 model [/quote]

Hey Bud, send me the code for the SD2 again… gotta try one more time.

Matt,

When did your supposedly ship and did they give you tracking# ?
They said mine shipped on Nov. 19th, almost one month ago and of course they gave no tracking.
Everyday I think maybe this is the day it shows up, but now after reading your experience it looks like they snailed me.

Thanks
Keith

S2+, SMO, Convoy 5A SST40 driver, XP-L HI 3A, @ 3.5A.

V's

SD1, SST20 5000K @ 2.7A

Surprisingly, the SD1 has more throw and brighter despite the lower amperage.

Codes please for SD1 and SD2.

Our delivery from China is Normally 30ish days.
But with X-mas. I’m giving it an extra coupla weeks or so.

As long as they arrive.I’m happy. Plus.
They all such a nice. Forgotten srprise. When they do get here.