[♛ FreemeGB] Fireflies E07 7* Nichia/ SST20/ XP-L HI Emitters 21700 Flashlight Group Buy -【 New Copper+Titanium 】

Y’all are funny. I chopped a Maglite to make it 1D and used a 291 gram copper pill, yes the copper alone weighs 291 grams!

Imagine if it was tungsten O__O

lol if olight could do r50 in copper that weighs 500gr with battery then im sure fireflies could do same.

Photon Fanatic once carved a square tungsten bar stock into a round one then made a flashlight out of it. Heavy little bugger it was!

I want one :smiley: I have a fidget spinner that weighs 1lb o_o so yeah im ok with copper

The brass Haikelite MT03 seems for you : 1.45 kg without batteries = 3.2 lbs :smiley:

lol 1-lb fidget spinners and 2-lb 1d maglights are definitely heavier and cooler. I just that the E07 won’t have as much market due to the weight… That or all mfg’s charge a premium for titanium which is why they want to desperately use it.

on that note: did you all hear that the GT4 is currently spec’d to weigh a ridiculous 7-lbs!

lol the BLF GT it’s based off only weighs 4-lbs

gotta love slabs o metal to get that heat outta there!

Imagine a luxury version of the GT4 in solid copper! :money_mouth_face:

I’d buy one!

buying it asap O_O

Hey Figgy,

BG is offering the MT03 PB for $239 with BGMT03
M4dm4x is offering the MT03 PB for $219 with code MMT03

Haikelite MT03 Pure brass
XHP70.2 21000Lumens Flashlight
available in 500K and 6500K
Limited Edition!
M4DM4X deal: US$219.-
use the code: MMT03

Max’s deal is the best I’ve seen so far. The deal above is also available on his blog and doesn’t require sign-up to m4dm4x which is why I’ve posted it

Also, I really like your reaction! lol

Excited to see how much enjoyment showing off your 3-lb brass monster brings!

Nah… I really really really wish that fireflies would make a brass e07 :frowning: this thing would be perfect but the one you showed me im like nope I thought i would like it and nah too big

@Freeme, could you please PM the coupon code for banggood ?
Which color is the switch and aux LEDs on the E07 sold by BG, blue or purple ?

Freeme ?

I noticed that the price is up for the copper and titanium option. Will there be a coupon for that as well?

Is there a better code or should I use the one in the OP?

I’d like to know, as well. Really started loving smaller lights since I bought the D4S & FW3A! :slight_smile: