[♛ FreemeGB] Fireflies PL47 Gen II 4*XP-L/ Nichia/ SST20 Hi CRI 21700 Right Angle Flashlight - ENDED

hmm, paypal tries to withdraw my money even i already paid, that’s something i need to worry

I think you’re pointing the light the wrong way

Hmm, http://www.enogear.com/ (i.e. FireFlies) is currently showing:

“Website close prompt
The corporate website you visited has been closed.
Reason for closure: Exceeded the trial period.
If you have questions, please contact us:
QQ: 3002453072
Contact number: 18560366140”

Hopefully just a hiccup.

https://www.reddit.com/r/flashlight/comments/9rmdwv/i_think_fireflies_is_getting_way_ahead_of/

This is the page I have used
http://www.ff-light.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=54

okay i’ve just remove my visa card from paypal account to prevent anything bad happening

Also see Enogear AA Stainless Steel (AA/14500)

Ok so may be it is time for freeme to have a chat with firefly and get some information to put a few minds at rest….

He can’t just take money. You set up primary and backup payment methods. If one fails then paypal, not the payee, tries another. Fireflies is not trying to take more money, he can only invoice you. …somethings else is happening but you need to figure it out and not post here that Fireflies is taking a second payment, that’s not what is happening.

Bingo, Paypal cant just double charge you for something.

I disagree. PayPal allowed Quartermaster Knives to double charge me without authorization. Then after I called and had the duplicate charges removed for the third time I tried to stop new payments and get my money back. PayPal sided with Quartermaster and I was out about $300. No knives, no refund, and they were only authorized to bill about half of that.

Okay. [quote=lohtse] Ok so may be it is time for freeme to have a chat with firefly and get some information to put a few minds at rest.... [/quote]

Hi , Interested , thank’s

That sounds like a mess, sorry to hear! I don’t know your circumstances though that seller is nothing like the honest one we have here, that simply won’t happen here and if paypal would screw up and send a double payment then Jack can just hit the refund button. He’s gone out of his way to make people happy and correct any issues on his end. There is NOTHING to worry about here.

Hmm, not sure how it is when the money is on your Paypal account or directly from bank account but thats why I always use a card with protections through Paypal.

There is definitely a mechanism. For example I subscribe to a database of wild-camping sites, with a private discussion forum, and app. My annual subscription is taken automatically every year, through Paypal, like a direct debit. If I don’t want to renew, I have to contact the owner and cancel that way.

Every time Ive payed for a subscription service like that Paypal has listed as such on the transaction though. I think its different when its a one time purchase of goods.

Isn’t that sacrilege?

And once you’ve defiled your 219B shrine, is flashing an un-throttled firmware actually such a burden?

Aren’t we all holding out a slim hope another 3v emitter that crushes the 219B in efficiency/output with the same great tint and CRI comes along in the next few hours… months… decades… our lifetimes? :weary:

I’m hoping for a 3v XHP70/50

Nice.

I bought two, late October.
I haven’t received any shipment notification yet.

Am I the last one?