[♛ FreemeGB] Haikelite MT09R 3x XHP70.2 25,000lm & 3x XHP35 Hi 6500LM Flashlight Group Buy -【 ACTIVE 】

interested in the 70.2

Placed my order of NW XHP70.2 in silver a few days ago.

Interested XHP70.2 CW in Silver thanks

Thanks pal! :BEER:

I recently got in my MT09R. Kind of an odd issue though… One of the posts on the tailcap fell off. I don’t have a soldering iron or experience to secure it more than press fitting (which is how I managed to test the light although none of my batteries fit properly and I couldn’t find my magnets). I’ll be able to more thoroughly test the light once I sort out my battery situation, but how bad would it be to run the light with that post not being properly secured?

It will work without the post but it is dangerous since you could put the tail cap on the wrong way.

You could just glue the post in place if all else fails.

So gluing it should be fine? I’ll do that then. Thanks TA!

Yes, there is no electrical connection to the posts so glue would be fine.

2 of the 6 HL I modded had that issue, seems their soldering is not pretty good

hot air gun also works soldering those

Just got mine and the tailcap spring plate spins, and even if the centre screw is fully tightened it does not stop spinning. It makes things tricky with getting the tailcap lined up with the batteries. I will have to glue it I guess. It does not give me any confidence in this light especially given the history. It will go on the ‘handle with caution’ shelf……

It’s supposed to spin.

That is exactly how it is supposed to work, if it did not spin it you would not be able to screw on the tailcap.

I hold the light with the big hole on the bottom and the big pin will generally rotate to the bottom anyways making alignment fairly simple.

So….you are saying I shouldn’t glue it then? Cos that would be bad.

Correct, do NOT glue the tailcap PCB so it can not spin. That will ruin the light and make it unusable.

So anyone know what Hakelite’s warranty is like? Asking for a friend.

Can anybody tell me how to use this kind of lanyard? :o It seems to be very impractical for me?

Yeah, I just tossed mine in a box, they are useless IMHO. Luckily I had some from other lights I could use.

Now if they were in a complete loop, then these would be pretty neat.

Are you using button top high drain? That is what this light needs.

I was planning on testing with some 30q+small magnets as a spacer, or with my high drain Keeppower protected cells (although not on turbo for obvious reasons!). I couldn’t find my magnets anywhere and the Keeppower cells are way too long, so testing was an interesting prospect.

I’m getting some button top 30q to feed this long term, the other cells I have on hand I had planned on using to make sure it isn’t DOA. It does function. :slight_smile:

NOT SURE WHY THE TURBO DIDNT STEP DOWN THE SECOND TIME? I SET MY IWN TURBO TIMER, AT FIRST IT STEPPED DOWN TOO FAST, WASNT EVEN HOT, THEN HIT TURBO…AND DIDNT STEP DOWN…SAFTY HAZARD.