FS:27.2mm Aspheric Lenses

I love them also that's why i bought them :) and also to provide them in the US and at a little cheaper price and i think they will go good with my lenses

100 lenses will be on hand in 2 weeks

spacers for them will be on hand in another month :)

drivers should be here in a week

Awe man! I should have asked if you would have spacers before I got the lenses. I'll have to order some of those when they come in :) Although then I need to find some pills. I thought there was a US seller that sold empty pills on the cheap...

im not sure if there is a US seller that sold empty pills, but if u find some let me know ill get some to have on hand as well ?

Oh yeah, it was IlluminationSupply

http://illuminationsupply.com/p60-dropin-empty-choice-of-op-or-smo-p-40.html

However, I think I might have to just use a hunk of copper instead. Now where should I get an XR-E?

I just got my lenses and installed them into my wf501b r2 hosts and had to trim the reflector about 1/2 inch to get any kind of focus. Does that sound right? Am i doing something wrong? The thinner ones from DX focused pretty good without any modifications.

would it work with out the reflector ? i no sometimes using a reflector gives a bad pattern...and what led are u using??

its hard to say because i never used that host yet for these lenses and hard to pin point any problems.....u are more than welcome to post some pics

when will u restock the lens?

they should be here on Monday/Tuesday

lot of lenses are in stock will have spacers in soon as well :)

Nitro,
Do you have of the kits in stock? I need up to 6 of the lenses and spacers. If you do, what is price and delivery time?

thanks,
Kevin

Iv been out for awhile your best bet is to contact ahorton over on CPF

Thanks for the quick response. I had almost guessed that you were out based on some previous posts but had to be sure. I have already posted at CPF but thank you again.

Kevin