FS:Copper/Aluminum X6 heatsinks

Post 2 updated

^

Hey Nitro I only need (2) you have me down for 3 bro! :innocent:

Thanks but looks like I’ll have lots of extras :frowning:

Up

Hey Nitro, I don’t have the funds ready at the moment, but in the next few days do you think you’ll still have 3 of the copper sinks available? I can’t make em myself that cheap man! :wink:

And the ankle still hurts, it’s getting hot as hades, and with all the rain we’ve had it’s a mosquito invasion to stand out there at the lathe. (sounds almost as if I’m getting lazy, doesn’t it?) hahahaha

I should have funds by Wednesday, Thursday at the latest. I don’t think you need to reserve em for me, because I can make em, so if someone else needs em by all means sell em and I’ll pick up what you have left over at the end of the week ok?

Thanks man

Dale

Sounds good hope that foot gets back in shape :wink:

Thanks, gonna try soaking it in salt water to see if that helps. :wink: (Destin, Fl, saltwater. :smiley: )

UPDATE

i made another thread on X5 spacers, so if there is anyone who bought these who would like the X5 spacers i would ship together so no extra shipping

Bump

Hey Nitro—Are these heat sinks going to ship any time soon—the way post #1 appears they were already made in hand

The sooner the better. We have a postal strike looming.

Got an update for us? :slight_smile:

Sorry for the delay been dealing with my eyes again, I’ll be sending out most tracking numbers tonight/in the evening sorry for my slow delay

Thanks and hope your eyes get better soon!

Looking forward to building my first triple :slight_smile:

I mailed out 3 of the orders above and i came to a snag with my paypal, i can only find 3 payers on my paypal activity page and i tried to type in the transaction id and comes up with nothing, so i sent a PM please let me no thanks

Three aluminum X6 spacers just arrived. They all look shipshape.

Thanks nitro! (Seriously, Thanks)

[Now I just need to decide which X6 to take apart first — or wait for fresh hosts to arrive from AliExpress…]

My package arrived today. Haven’t had time to open it yet.
Just in time though, post office is in position to lock out its employees tomorrow.

It took 8 months, but I have received my heatsink! Nitro even added an extra aluminium one :slight_smile:

Can finally start building my triple!