FS: Match's Black Beauty 3xpg mini-mag *Sold*

True. Here’s hoping EDC saves our rep.

I think we all appreciate this. CPF has a lot of users with a lot of money to burn. We all have too many lights so even something as great as a deal as this is hard to justify.

It will sell at this price for sure!

You just made me buy it. Consider it SOLD

Nice job EDC!

Sold to edc! It'll ship out Monday.

Yay! You got a hell of a deal, EDC! 8)

I have always wanted one of Match’s custom lights and this one is a beauty!

This is one beautiful light.

I also got my watch today as well.

I just had a play outside. This pocket rocket creates a neutral wall of light. It lit up my neighbours whole house. I think they may be calling the police right now. lol

Thanks for the compliments, and glad you like it!

Seriously, I need a day like that!

beautiful light!!

congrats Match to the craftsmanship and art, congrats edc to the purchase!

looks like a much more rugged light than Eagletac D25A (with 1x14500: 770 lumens after selfbuilt) :)

It is truly a work of art and the beam is beautiful. :heart_eyes: ( Did I just say that?) My wife likes it. Didn’t tell her the real price though, :open_mouth: lol.

Very, very cool flashlight.

verycoolFoy

I’m loving this light. I can’t believe someone didn’t buy it before me.

I miss it already. I have the parts to make two more...but not sure if I have the patience. One will be mine! (black/brass combo just like above).

I have non-buyer’s remorse…

sodoIFoy

Match, if you do decide to build them up, I would be interested in commissioning one of your brass tailcaps, sans the clip. I think it would be a perfect addition to my Red JMac Mini Mag (if Johnny Mac wouldn't be offended).

Are the johnnymac ones disassembled from the top? Cause the brass tailcap he made did not come out.