FS: modding parts

Me? do you have a price?

Paypal sent on the Fluke. Thank you nitro, I appreciate it.

Foy

I know this DMM might not be a big deal to experts/professionals but it is a bit of overkill for Foy. Very excited to get this.

finallyhasaflukeFoy

That’s a very nice Fluke, I wish I could buy one also…

nothing against nitro, but my heart dropped when i read your post about the 7c mag… i was like “nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!”

glad you got the fluke though

Keeping the 7C.

Mrs. Foy finally said, "stop being an idiot, you don't want to sell it, so don't."

shesakeeperFoy

55 shipped with box $50 without box and ill add some asphric lenses for mags in with the deal ?

Congrats on the fluke Foy, I love mine.

Sorry for oftopic I just have one question: where can I buy those protected button top King Kong’s?
I know, I should have bought them from Nitro but I can’t spend money today, I am waiting to kill some wallbuys tonight, hopefully …
You can give me a hint via PP.

Thanks & sorry Nitro

I got them from cnq ill see if I can find the link

http://www.cnqualitygoods.com/search.php?encode=YTo0OntzOjg6ImNhdGVnb3J5IjtzOjE6IjAiO3M6ODoia2V5d29yZHMiO3M6OToia2luZyBrb25nIjtzOjEwOiJpbWFnZUZpZWxkIjtzOjE6IiAiO3M6MTg6InNlYXJjaF9lbmNvZGVfdGltZSI7aToxMzY5Nzg4OTEwO30=

Thanks to both :slight_smile:
I have to put those in my “to buy” list :smiley:

You have a 77 scaru? Thought you had an RMS . . .

Foy

Not a 77, a few weeks back I picked up a 117.

sorry nitro gonna have to withraw my interest on that for the moment. I’ll see if it is still available after this weekend.

scaru -

The 117 is a bit nicer I believe.

Foy

All I know is the 117 is cheaper (of course I got mine at a yard sale, 40 bucks :D ).

http://www.testequipmentdepot.com/fluke/dmm/117.htm?ref=gbase&gclid=CP_Lx_ygvLcCFUyk4AodGlYAJw

http://www.testequipmentdepot.com/fluke/dmm/70and20seriesiii.htm?ref=gbase&gclid=CNyvk_6gvLcCFcqZ4AodO3wA9Q

A friend of mine has been trying to buy it off of me, I'm slightly tempted to sell it considering my other DMM, an Ideal branded one, is pretty damn close to the Fluke and has a thermocouple attachment which works well, of course the fluke does have a higher degree of accuracy. Decisions, decisions, decisions...

My meter arrived.

As I wrote in another of nitro's sales threads, had he just told me he shipped it Wednesday instead of the Saturday before and given me a tracking number, I would not have said a single word.

Also, from the the department of keeping it real, the item is exactly as described. It is a brand new, still in the box Fluke 77/4 without a single scratch or the slightest flaw. It has all original paperwork and it looks and functions perfectly. For these reasons and because Foy is a don't-hold-a-grudge/get-past-it kind of guy, I will be deleting my above comments. Had nitro merely told me what was happening, I would have remained silent. Better communication and nitro is a top seller.

Foy

Well, it’s been over TWO months now and I still don’t have my box of stuff. I’ve gotten excuses, apologies, and outright lies… but no drivers and LEDs.

Please, people… think twice… no, think three times… before dealing with this sleezebag.