FS: NovaTac 120p w/weapon light kit -OPEN FOR OFFERS-

Desert tan. Good condition. Light was customized with a neutral XM-L.

$110 (OBO)/shipped. ConUS only.

fwiw I think that is actually a 120M, not a 120P (I think a photo of the other side of the head might show that)

for the benefit of your buyer,
this thread

points to a tutorial on how to do the 250 click unlock, so the 120M can be programmed, like a 120P if desired

and this thread lists the factory mode programming of a stock 120P

the main difference is the 120M starts on high (tactical configuration with raised tail button), while the 120P starts on low (civilian configuration with flush tail button…). Tail buttons can be changed from raised to flush if desired, they are available from HDS

good luck with the sale

Yes you’re correct, this is actually a 120M, but I had the raised switch changed to the flush switch and the light has already been unlocked, so aside from the more aggressive knurling, I think it’s basically a 120p. Thanks for the comment!

That sounds like a great setup, unlock, LED upgrade, full mount and remote trigger… spare pocket clip under tailcap, in addition to the stock under bezel clip…

a total package
I trust it will find a good home, Im a fan,
not a buyer atm, I have 3 already :wink:

glwts

Nice hardware… always kinda wanted one of these. But, could never turn the cash over as the lumen to buck ratio was skewed, in my mind.

I’m not sure what the lumens are but I can say it’s bright!

jon_slider, thanks for the positive feedback. I’m a bit surprised this one hasn’t found a home yet.

Ill take it

Sold!