FS: -----Solid COPPER MT-G2 Heat Sinks----!! Direct solder bond capable!

Cool. Was just worried something came across different than I intended. Yeah, I agree. I wasn't too crazy about the tone and direction your thread was being taken either.

Well, speaking of respecting threads. Let's let VOB sell some of his product here. It's the kind of thing I would make for myself as I'm just too stubbornly DYI. But I can say with certainty, it wouldn't look nearly as good.

Best wishes on your sales VOB. Your creation looks real good.

The copper to LED bonding is an amazing method to use when building high wattage builds.

Arguably one of the best flashlight builders Lamdalights himself mass produced this copper to LED bonding years ago, but it was something only he and a few like Milky were doing successfully. Now, with this heatsink it appears possible for the average folk to be able to attempt this feat too. For me at least when I try it, the LED acts like a drunk on Ice Skates…very hard to get it centered and bonded to copper.

On a side note I had a first generation Lamdalights SST-90 with 20mm PVC and then had him do copper to LED direct bonding and the OTF lumens increased by at least 25%, especially at the 3 minute mark. If I recall correctly it was 1200 vs. 1700 OTF at 3min from same SST-90.

bigC

Ok, things are "shaping up" around here. I have the slugs all cut and turned, I will be sending them off for the final portion of mill work tomorrow.

Sweet. Sexy even.

Were making progress gents. Should be shipping orders within the next couple days.