FS: Toshiba Impulse AA 2400mAh cells 4*AApacks (ALL SOLD!!)

:beer:

Will be pming you guys tomorrow..

One pack AA, economy

Hey guys,

Im not sure if it was clear, but these are actually 4-packs, not 8-packs!

UPdated the OP

I think I contacted everyone,

if you want, you can go ahead with the payment, so I can prepare them tomorrow and ship them on Monday!

still 3 packs of AA`s left

updated OP with paid orders.

TY

payment sent for the 3 & 3 packs. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the payments

And sorry I couldn't send them today.

Will ship them hopefully all tomorrow..

3 packs AA, economy…Please.
I take the last.
Thanks.

Jack83, they are yours!!

All sold.

All sent!

Got mine today, 8 days! :open_mouth: By far the fastest I have ever had and order from you arrive. I’m shocked to say the least. It took longer for a couple of our wedding invites to reach people in Regina, SK from Calgary (like a 6-7 hour drive) than these cells took to get here from Japan. :stuck_out_tongue:

Great! And if I remember correctly, I sent it by economy airmail..So 8 days is very nice. Japanese post is usually rather quick. Quicker than Chinese and quicker than us post. Still waiting on an US order from January 2 :(

My experience has been different from that. I have ordered from Chinese vendors (other than eBay) 3 times in 2015 (Banggood and int-outdoor) and in all cases the items arrived within 3.5 - 4 weeks.

It has already been over 4.5 weeks of waiting in the continental USA for this shipment from Japan.

That could be true, but yours is the exception. Usually it's 2-3 weeks.

Sorry about the delay!

Most of the time closer to 2 weeks than 3. See my eneloops sales thread for some feedback. I usually ask people to let me know though PM or in the thread when they receive their stuff, and I can say with great confidence that shipping from Japan is faster than China.

Ps. If sent on the 9th, it's only 3.5 weeks today ;)

Not really fast but still average if it arrives before next Monday.

Thank you, Chibi.

You are right, it is 3.5 weeks. I miscalculated since to me it seems like forever. Another package from Gearbest has arrived today. Hoping the batteries will arrive any day now and checking the mailbox daily. Day after day passes and it is not here.

I will let you know when it arrives.

My Eneloops have arrived after 6.5 weeks of waiting:

ChibiM`s Eneloop Sales: SALES CLOSED!! February 2015

Thank you, Chibi

Arrived 03/23, sent 02/24, Great!

@trume_3454 and @lamper

thanks for the heads up.

Im sorry for any delay in shipping. I`ve sent them asap.

Definitely within 3 business days.. but usually I aim for within 24 hours or 2business days..