Funny (led) story

Just learn to play dueling banjos and you should be good to go.

OMG, Keith! That is hilarious! :bigsmile:

It's probably not so much what you over hear but what's being said behind closed doors .."that insane neighbor is outside shooting lights into the trees again ..."or why can't he just stumble to the bathroom or kitchen like a normal person ..why does it always look like there's a prowler in his house " it's not like he just has one or two flashlights ..I swear i've seen him out there with 4 or 5 ...you Go talk to him ...you're better at talking to insane people than I am ..

That’s awesome!!!

Ain”t gitten none of my lights. Maybe a cone cake haha.
I went down and fessed up. They were mildly amused (no sense of humor). Albeit, they were relieved (these people were afraid). Did not seem very friendly (could be why the other neighbors did not tell them). Dang, that was my best shinning tree………DRATS. Oh well, what can I do now? I”ll think of something.

Keith

Move to the UP, plenty of trees, very few people and little to no light pollution.

Since I am from W.N.Carolina (in the mountains) & will be moving there next year I will hold off. Been to the UP (iron Mountain) and yea man it is dark! I had a incan with me (this was before LED). I have taken my led lights to my late dads place & had much fun with all my new lights. My step mom stays there now but is moving onto town next year & I shall be taking over LOL. The closest house is half mile away but my dad had a street light installed outside the house which I will disable so I can have some REAL fun. Can”t wait.

Keith