FW3A, a TLF/BLF EDC flashlight - SST-20 available, coupon codes public

Thank you. Thatā€™s the explanation
I expected the temperature limit to be much more aggressive. With a fully charged battery you can overshot the limit in 5 seconds by several degrees.

Needs more bunnies imo

17track canā€™t find my number.

The rabbits multiplied :person_facepalming:

Thats not fairā€¦ I didnā€™t get no bunnies on mine :disappointed:

I think my head would have exploded if it arrived like that :smiley:

Looks cool CRX!

Did you drill a hole in the switch, or just stuck something on it?

Full information in the link :+1:

Itā€™s beautiful! Is it too late to get one?

Doh, I didnā€™t think of clicking on the pic, very clever.

I love the mods, especially the switch!

you have a pm

Good questionā€¦ donā€™t know. :question:
I am glad they did not glue it though.
Tightening a tailcap is a very simple thing. :+1:

Mine arrived today - pkg states it shipped from Cranbury NJ USA.
15 calendar days to my door, not bad.
Box looked like an elephant stomped it into the ground.
Iā€™m very thankful for the foam padding around the light body.

100% function after doing the ā€˜pre flightā€™ testing.
3D tint is PERFECT to my eye!
My anno looks blue/gray not charcoal at all. Tube is a bit slippery, but the clip helps with tactile grip.

Light is quite impressive - diminutive size - build quality - output - fit and finish are fantastic.
Thanks to all team members who built this light !!!

This afternoon I added a piece of bike inner tire, and I can recommend that, the grip is fantastic now.

Iā€™ve been thinking along similar lines. The smooth body tube is quite slippery. The existing knurling provides a secure grip only when the light is already on.

When trying to turn the light on with one-handed operation, my finders are around the smooth portion of the light while thumb is on the button. Then I have to flip the light around (again on the smooth portion of the light) to get it into light-forward position.

The operation feels a bit slippery. In retrospect, knurling on the recessed body tube like on an HDS would have been preferable.

Iā€™ve already cut a piece of Talon Grip Tape to size to increase grip on the body tube. Just havenā€™t decided if I want to install it yet. If installed, it would like a lot like Djozzā€™s inner tube except that it wouldnā€™t go under the clip.

Good thinking :+1:

Cigar Gripā€¦.orā€¦. 4 finger wrap, thumb tip actuation (FBI hold) for little lights.

+1 ā€¦ No slippage at all, very secure. :+1:

Knurling on the tube itself would have completely ruined the sleek appearance of the FW3A IMO.

Finger wrap, cigars, thumb tips?

I donā€™t often grip bodies, but when I do itā€™s FBI!!!