FW3A, a TLF/BLF EDC flashlight - SST-20 available, coupon codes public

Please sign me up for one.

I hope you are right.
This clip with the extra hole is from the first prototype.
Maybe they add a black o-ring underneath to avoid this clip version to spin and wobble on the production sample, because they were short of the latest clip.
I wonā€™t speculate more, time will tell. Sorry for the disruption.

I would like two (2) lights.

Honestly, I ā€™hopeā€™ Iā€™m right to. ā€œHopeā€ being the key word. :slight_smile:
For the life of me I just cannot understand why they would suddenly change to a painted clip. :person_facepalming:
But, I do realize; stranger things have happened. :smiley:
Take care Tally-hoā€¦ I guess we will find out before long. :beer:

Reviewers, please check fit of button-top cells. Thanks!

I much prefer the clip tip with no hole. The hole makes it look cheap, IMO, unless they were to press fit a stainless or ceramic ball into it. A raw, brushed finish is what I think would look nicest on the clip (well,expensive coatings live DLC or PVD also). The painted black will look terrible after a day or two of carry.

I much prefer not having to read post after post that is ā€œMuch Ado About Nothingā€.
It is going to be a fantastic light at an unbelievably low price.
It is essentially a done deal now and is in the hands of very competent BLF and TLF Team members.
Each one of us has a choice when it becomes availableā€¦if you like it, you buy it. If you donā€™t like it, donā€™t buy it and move on.
ā€™Nuf said. :weary:

+1 to all of the aboveā€¦ā€¦ :disguised_face:

clip is silver

No laser rabbit on the button

The Lumintop etch on the switch looks classy.

Oh thatā€™s just sexy as hell. Etching and no circle on the clip, thatā€™s just a very sleek look.

This :+1:

That rabbit is pretty cool looking!

No complaints about Lumintop putting a rabbit on the button instead of some other animal!?

Iā€™m shocked, I tell you. Shocked!

Probably in the minority here but Iā€™m not digginā€™ the bunny on the button :person_facepalming:

wow that logo on the switch was unexpectedā€¦ very cool looking.

Just a reminder, if you donā€™t like the color of the clip or host some sandpaper and even metal polish is always an optionā€¦

I donā€™t like it either. But better that, than etched on the side of the light somewhere. I like the clean look of this with no logos on the bezel or battery tube.

Hmm. What happened to ā€œNo marking/logo for a clean lookā€?

well things have changed, the initial plan said it was gonna use the samsung emitters, now it seems at the moment that wont happen soā€¦ i dont see this as a big deal really im happy the light is coming to its end.

if im gonna guess on the logo on the switch, i think that lumintop wants a little logo on the light so people can tell its a lumintop. i know this was not the idea from the start, it said no logos etc but i dont bother with this really, others will i guessā€¦