Three samples shipped to testers.

:+1:

Thanks for the updateā€¦ā€¦ :slight_smile:

Which 3 ā€œtestersā€? . :innocent:

Fantastic work for the team !
thanks you
:+1:

Two from BLF and one from TLF.

Great news, canā€™t wait to read their impressions.

Neal sent me those :)

(pictures :( )

Hm, clip hole.

Soā€¦ what samples did M4D MAX receive there. Are they the same stage as the three that just got sent out to TLF&BLF? My confusion is real. xD

He received pictures only!

The pictures Martin posted are the actual lights before it was mailed to him, TK and Bluzie (of TLF).

AHHH!! I was induced in mistake by that part of ā€œNeal sent me ā€¦ā€ then the ā€œpicturesā€ with a sad smile :person_facepalming:
Sorry for misunderstanding and thanks for the explanation.

Now I wonder what Martin meant with the ā€ :frowning: ā€ face :expressionless:

Neal is teaserā€¦ i want this light now!!

Things are definitely happening guysā€¦

Please add me to the list for 1.

Thank you

Thanks to the team for their hard work on this project. Iā€™m a late comer to the party, but I donā€™t think Iā€™d have the time or patience to pull this off. Glad someone does, though.

Thanksā€¦. :beer:

Iā€™m not sure why the clip was changed, but Iā€™m hoping it can be changed back. It looks like the clip ring sticks out now, and a dark coating of some sort was added, and thereā€™s an extra hole. Thereā€™s a high chance itā€™s too late to change again though.

I agree with TK here. There doesnā€™t seem to be any reason for the clip to change, and the previous version was better:

• The new one doesnā€™t appear to fit very well. The ring area is wider and sticks out from the body of the light.
  • Black paint has been added. We discussed black paint before. Most of us do not want black paint on the clip.