FW3A, a TLF/BLF EDC flashlight - SST-20 available, coupon codes public

$35.97

The PM with the code shows up when it shows up then the light ships when it ships.

ā€¢
ā€¢
ā€¢
in the running for ā€˜quote of the yearā€™.

Iā€™d like to buy one! Hope Iā€™m not too late.

High capacity, medium drain batteries like Sanyo 18650GA, Samsung 35E, or LG MJ1 should work well.

Samsung 30Q or Sony VTC6 wil trade a little bit of capacity for slightly higher peak output.

maybe i missed it, but are there any beam shots?

or discussion of the pattern, in words>?

thx
wle

Wait.. If I used this light as a candle, then that's more use than 100+ of my lights currently get now. I think I need to order another in 7A

This is a nice option: http://www.mtnelectronics.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=60_134&product_id=965

I got this triple 2700K XPL HI in a nice EDC (SWM C20C), and really like it: http://www.mtnelectronics.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=60_132&product_id=935. Its quite unique because I usually don't go this warm.

My wife had been known to buy $20 candles that are dimmer and not even rechargeable. $36 dollars for a candle with all the features of the FW3A is a steal.

I would like to order one in XP-L HI

Ordered 3x 3D
1x 7A
Thanks

Ahhh, sorry. Must of got mixed up, I remember a previous thread way back where someone said they like the cooler tints. Remember thinking at the time - wow, thought I was all alone! : )

Maybe it was JasonWW, sorry!

Iā€™m good with 5000K as long as itā€™s rosy and not greenish. There are certain Nichia 219 and 319 in 5000K which I find pretty nice. Iā€™m hoping the 3D xpl-hi here is going to be nice as well.

Most 5700K are nice looking to me. Unfortunately, most lights donā€™t have that option. Sofirn usually does.

Iā€™ve tried 4000K high CRI, but itā€™s too yellow for me.

Just for the record. :smiley:

Ordered, thanks to all involved for your hard work.

For a submersible candle.

Iā€™m in for one, if its not too late!

XP-L HI triples with Carclo 105xx series optics have been a thing for a while. This is the 10511, which is a frosted optic thatā€™s smoother and a little more floody than the most popular 10507, but you can trivially swap in a 10507 or any of the others if you want. Arrow sells 10507s with free overnight shipping (yes, really, even if you only buy one $1.76 optic - no, thereā€™s not a catch).

I donā€™t have a link to beamshots, but Iā€™m sure you can find some on BLF. The beam of this light will look exactly like any other light using the same emitters and optic.

I would like to be added to the list for 1 please

So, I donā€™t really have a use for this as a ā€œnormalā€ flashlight, but I ordered one in a 7A tint for the specific purpose of using it as a night light. Iā€™m not sure Iā€™m into ā€œcandle modeā€, but Iā€™ll see what itā€™s like. ā€œSunset modeā€ seems more useful for my purpose, IMO.

Anyway, does anyone have a link to a diffuser that will fit this light, so it can sit on a table and look like a mini-lantern?

Add me for 1 please?

If not too late, please add me in for 1x
XPL-HI and 1x SST-20 version

Google is your friend (emitters unknow though)
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3