FW3A, a TLF/BLF EDC flashlight - SST-20 available, coupon codes public

Yeah… the only way SST-20 is getting delivered this week is if Neal names his child “SST-20”. :wink:

Yes, I’ve had them sit longer than that. It should start moving sometime soon.

I’m happy to hear that. Mine certainly gets used a lot. I’ve hardly used anything else since the first one showed up.

Hi. That is/can be perfectly normal for a package to sit at some point(s) in the journey toward delivery…. especially with free shipping.

As far as “worrying about a lost package”… don’t even waste your time on that. There is very little chance you will have a lost package. The odds are overwhelming that you will receive your package in a timely manner with China Post to the USA.

Trust the tracking… it will tell you what is happening with pretty decent accuracy the vast majority of the time.

This is all concerning Tracking to the USA from China.

Great, thats reassuring. Thanks!

Good to hear. Thanks for your advice, I appreciate it. I don’t have much experience with China post, so it’s reassuring to hear that they’re so reliable.

BTW, congrats Neal!

I ordered two of each tint with express shipping. No word on tracking. The not funny part is I’m gone for 3 months in a few days and I really really hoped to have this light before I left.

It’ll arrive 2 days after I’m gone, I’m sure. I hate Murphy sometimes.

Theoretically all processes can be followed in real time, in the real world there are people involved.
Neal being one of these people, makes me sleep a little bit better. For one thing: regular shippers use their own tracking. This get relabelled by PostNL upon arriving in NL. Because you do not know the new number, the vision gets blurred. With Neal, the parcel keeps its original number and is much more visible. Now about dates and times (in my case standard shipping).

- Nealsgadgets - email: order confirmed - 20190427 01:48h (NL time)

- Nealsgadgets - email: shipment on its way (plus T&T #) - 20190428 10:41h (NL time)

- 17Track - item is preadvised - 20190430 02:53h (CN time)

- 17Track - item is in transit - 20190503 20:14h (CN time)

- 17Track - item processed in country of dest - 20190508 08:29h (CN time)

- 17Track - item on its way to local sorting centre - 20190508 20:00h (CN time)

• PostNL - item delivered - 20190509 14:35h (NL time)

The parcel seems to “linger” from time to time, but I think that’s a matter of time-zones, procedures, and batch processing. Remember the expression: all’s well that ends well? Well, in my case everything always has ended well. Don’t worry, be happy.

@Teacher, DHL eCommerce is decent to make it to NY/CA but to make it to us in the South I think they use a donkey or something.

Packages are not declared lost until maybe 2 to 3 months have passed.

It is normal for a package to sit for a week or two. Sometimes it’s actually moving, but the tracking is not updated so it looks like it’s sitting still.

Neal, congratulations!!

Wishing your family many blessings.

I’ve never had a DHL eCommerce, but that doesn’t surprise me. :wink:

I have one coming from GB by Belgium Post that is on about day 37…. :person_facepalming:
I think the donkey died. :open_mouth::smiley:

Very well played. :partying_face:

Well, I’m excited. Mine are at the local post office, will be delivered about 2pm. I’ll have to go out and pick up a couple of batteries in the morning.

Yes, please share those if it’s convenient. I’d like to enjoy yours a little until I can get mine. Thanks!

I’ve gotta say, the more I play with use this light… the more I love it. Such a nicely refined light that looks great! I usually have a Emisar D4 with a 18350 tube in my pocket, but this is quickly taking its place.

Took it flying today!

FW3A Quad…… :confounded:

Kawiboy, I think the group is going to need a DIY write up on how to recreate your little monster :smiley:

I like the stock triple better…here is why…

. I am not impressed……at all…too much is cut off at the bezel….some may like it? Alot of work clearing the light engine for the optics also.

. I like my Surefire Quads much better.

I was just wondering the other day: there was a massdrop offer of the new Surefire Aviator (with additional colour led)( link ). It looks like a nice (but bulky for CR123, and overpriced) flashlight, but what makes it an “aviator” light?, other than you may expect a Surefire to always work which is always good for a work light.