FW3A, a TLF/BLF EDC flashlight - SST-20 available, coupon codes public

Would REALLY love one of these GITD gaskets! (as long as its not $25)
Keep us posted on them
And congrats on the new baby!

Any photos on where you stuck the tape? Looks good!

Print has finished, looks great!

Quick and dirty comparison to the first one:

And finally, a link so you can print them too:

Nice job Minocc!! Thanks for sharing thisā€¦. :+1:

Is the High CRI available yet?

Not yet.

I definitely want some GITD gaskets. Assuming Neal can source them at a reasonable price, A LOT will sell.

Minocc, (growing up in WI, Iā€™m assuming Minocqua?) the orange diffusers are great. I want some for sure.

Grew up in Spring, Texas, actually.

Its a portmanteau of minimally occupied, was bored when I came up with it.

I can print up some more orange ones.

Iā€™m planning on printing a bunch of different colors tomorrow.
Iā€™ll post pics.

Well, since you are in my home state, Minocqua was a good guess. Where are you in WI?

Thanks. I just made a few more little tweaks to it today, actually. I havenā€™t really left Andurilā€™s code alone much since I started writing it in 2017. It seems thereā€™s always something to tweak or fix or improve.

This is good. People should do this once after getting their lights. :slight_smile:

Itā€™s not actually necessary to turn the light off to make it save the changes though. It saves as soon as config mode is done. However, the next value it blinks out might not be quite right, because the internal temperature values go through a lowpass filter and it may take a couple seconds for it to adjust to the new calibration.

So basically ignore the first temperature it blinks out after calibration. The second value should be correct though.

I have S2, S2+, S3, S6, and S7. My favorite is the S7.

However, a diffuser which is meant for those wonā€™t fit the FW3Aā€¦ either inside or outside the bezel. But it might fit onto the tailcap. Because, um, thatā€™s usefulā€¦ or something. :wink:

Link: HTP WORKS Turbo Glow Gasket for Carclo 105xx Optic Triple Leds ā€“ Nealsgadgets

Coupon:HTPGLOW
20% OFF

Those GITD gaskets look amazing!

(Follow Neal's link and you'll want one.)

Once I get my FW3A, I may have to order a green yellow one.

(The yellow one appears to glow green the best.)

What are the steps for installing them?

Nice you have sourced them Neal. To bad shipping costs kills the deal for me.

Shipping is $5 to my part of California.

I might be able to live with that.

Neale when can we expect other FWā€™s to be shipped?
I hope all goes good for you and your familly.

My light has been in London Heathrow customs for six days now, which is unusually and worryingly long. Must curb my impatience!

Same here, so itā€™s not just yours if that makes it feel any better :cry:

Seems pretty self explanatory to me, and I havenā€™t even got mine yet. Unscrew head, remove optic and slip it on.

Will get the GITD as soon as the E01 sell start.By the way,Thanks again to FW3A Team and BLF and TLF members for FW3A light.By the way,this is my first anduril light.