ā€œSilly colorsā€ā€¦. some of those actually look pretty good. :wink:

Girly colours. We want Raw Titanium! :smiley:

A black version would be great.

/\ :+1:
/\ :+1: :+1:

Both of those would be good tooā€¦. :beer:

Yes,and all Ti without a copper head.

:+1:

I just want to thank Minocc for sending me a diffuser . Very nicely done. My only complaint is I didnā€™t buy more.

Yes, thank you Minocc. This plastic does such a better job at even light dispersal than the silicone diffusers Iā€™ve tried before. It was very kind of you to make some for us!

Hi guys!
Good news with my FW3A 7A!
Neal sent my flashlight.

Fulfilled May 31 Other #FCILTCG10000473376

Does anyone know how to track this number? (FCILTCG10000473376)

You may not get a working tracking number until it has actually shipped (reached the package carrier) or moved to or from a facility.

and its only a few hours from fulfillmentā€¦that most likely means someone put in a box and slapped a label on it for pending transfer. may not have left the seller yetā€¦

check back in a few days and see if the order status changes or they give another number to track

For me I logged into Nealā€™s website and did the following:

1. Under Order History clicked on the Order Number
  2. In the next page in the Product Column click on the number after + Otherā€¦which then takes you to the Flyt Express website
  3. Once in the Flyt page click on on Package in the left-hand column
  4. Enter the order number and then click Submit

Iā€™ve pressed here (red rectangle) and opened the ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE TRACKING | 17TRACK
but there is no information, maybe itā€™s need to wait a few days.

I believe you just disclosed the discount code :wink:

fixed))

The discount code is no secret. Itā€™s posted in every review

sorry, I didnā€™t know that. I read so often in this thread that the code wasnā€™t supposed to be public. Guess I was wrong.

I havenā€™t looked at Nealā€™s FB page in a while, but he had it posted there too. Initially it was asked to keep secret so everyone on the list had a chance to get one early, but that blew up within a day. I was on the list for two years, and there were people who signed up at the last minute, and received their light all within 6 days.

No big deal, everyone who wanted one got one.

I guess it makes sense if there was a shortage of lights. But I also thought why go through all the trouble with messaging people the code if the code would be public anyway in multiple locations? Seems like a waste of time and work.