FW3A, a TLF/BLF EDC flashlight - SST-20 available, coupon codes public

/\ . :face_with_monocle: . :+1: ā€¦ :wink:

Thanks!

Youā€™re very welcome.

Does the Samsung LH351D version exist.

Discount code please :slight_smile:

No but you can always reflow it :wink:

Are the FW3A and FW3C back to shipping with Carclo optics and glass lenses? Iā€™m wondering whether I need to buy some for the purple version when it becomes available or whether Lumintop has gone back to using the original parts. Does anyone know?

copper ships with carclo.

Mine didnā€™t but it was shipped already in June. I had a 10507 spare, the glass lens was included.

My second FW3A arrivedā€¦ yay
it is also warm white, but I guess I will switch to new LEDs anywaysā€¦ so it is not even the slightest of a problemā€¦

Is there a way to pass a tip to Neal and the team? Especially Neal, because it took 2 packages and 2 retries to get the light to meā€¦ And my original shipping had only one light, so he might have lost the second one to who knows who.

weird, i thought since the copper costs more then normal its have a better optics standard? it even says that on nealspage on copper:

Optic: Standard TIR Carclo 10511 (matte)

I did that. Perfect tint.

We were given the option of waiting or getting the plastic one piece optic/lens with an extra glass lens. Since I had a spare I opted for speed. Then a problem with shipping delayed my order a couple of weeks anyway. I put the 10507 in another FW3A WW and took its 10511 for the FW3C.

FW3T

Looks really nice! I wish I could buy the FW3A with this finish from the factory like how an_angry_bastard did his here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/flashlight/comments/cdirou/this_is_mine/

Any details on pricing?

Nice! How much, and who gets my money?

Very nice. Is that the stonewashed finish?

Itā€™s the polished Ti version.

Guys, how about this beauty? Should be available in NEALGADGETS probably next week:

Itā€™s a polished Ti/Cu combination

Nice except for the non-matching knurling on the Tailcap. While I understand they couldnā€™t make only the knurling copper on the Tailcap, perhaps they could have used a different knurling pattern on the Tailcap. That of course is my opinion. Iā€™m sure others will be thrilled with the way it looks, now.

Both the polished Ti and Ti/Copper look great