FW3A colors and FW3C sandblasted,FW3T start to preorder

Damn. They made the FW3 look big!

So cute! Are they going to be available in all colours / finishes?

I don’t remember this potential level of mix-n-match LEGO-ability since 47s.

I hope, like 47s, we’ll eventually have the spare parts to play with.

But first, I hope all the little issues which keep popping up get addressed and corrected.

Will they be available at other stores?

Honest “thank you!” for making the shorty tubes :blush:

And KawiBoy , thanks for the inspiration!

I will be getting my second FW3A when the tubes are out :wink:

I really like my ti version, but did expected it was shipped with newer firmware and manual memory mode.

Are al ti versions shipped with old firmware?

What are the best 18500? :smiley:

just received my FW3T @ XPL HI

lovely!

Perfect belt holster for FW3
Perfect fit, looks like it will take up to 2.5” belts.
As always, check the belt loop stitching often!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nylon-Holster-Holder-Belt-Pouch-Case-Bag-for-SK68-Flashlight-Mini-Torch-LI/153424767257?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=453360684792&\_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

FedEx priority guy didn’t leave my light on the door step so I missed delivery :frowning:

I dont even see a way to sign in advance like DHL, too bad. I may pick it up at the distribution center tonight since no one has posted any stonewashed pics

Just got my stonewashed! It’s gorgeous :heart_eyes:

One more :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice. The stonewashed finish looks better on your pictures than on the proto showed by Neal.

I was a little worried when I saw the prototype because it looked like it had been just roughly sandblasted. It looks a lot better in person though. Feels great in the hand, too.

I agree Neal’s pictures are bad and I had second thoughts but in person it looks good

Rainbow anodized Ti would be a WoW-zer

Clips for the shorties = +

I would also be interested in a rainbow Ti… My Olight S1R Baton II Spring is one of the prettiest lights I own.

How did you get the black retaining ring off? I had an issue getting my fw3t working also. I was able to make it work by retightening the tailcap but I’d like to clean it up a bit but I can’t even get a pair of needle nose pliers, tweezers, etc to get a good enough grip on the ring slots. It’s just soooo thin.

I was able to do it with needle nose pliers.

Harbor Freight sells a watch case opener that is just a spanner. You might be able to get that to work. It is cheap, might have to grind the legs to fit.

These come in 18350 & 18500 ???

I just noticed this. When will they be for sale or 18350/18500 tubes available?