FW3A mod thread. Post yours!

Some serious tritium there!

Black Magic glow gasket prototype.

Daylight pic ?

Cut/Cast some Trit pockets in them now… :wink:

Sorry, wut ?
Is that some black GITD powder that glows green ? Seems weaker though ?

Hmmmm………damn now I have to order more Blue trits… :person_facepalming:

Jumping………um….Diving down the rabbit hole… :smiley:

Make way… I’m close behind you. :wink: . :person_facepalming: . :money_mouth_face:

These ideas are getting better & better each day…… :beer:

That does give a pretty good effect :slight_smile: struggling to adapt my 3d design to accommodate trits, wish i was better at it :sunglasses:

Im thinking Black Delrin rod/dowel now… and machine the trit slots into it…the holes for the legs and optics and then just slicing it off to fit….Black Glow stuff might be Cooler if I could hold it in a 3 jaw chuck on the rotary table my buddy has on his mill…

You should call this the Flux Capacitor mod. Looks slick!

That looks so good!

Nice! What size trits are those?

[quote=Geuzzz]

[quote=KawiBoy1428]

Like this….

Nice! What size trits are those?
1.5x6mm……

Thanks! :+1:

I don’t really like it all that much. it’s cool, but I wish the flow channels/gates were not between the optic’s, it would look even better, cleaner. But it is different… just kicking around ideas for my FW4A quad, need to order some more optics for it… just in case… :smiley:

Think you’re going to need to give us a small step by step how to for an FW4A :blush:

I’ve added trit slots to my gasket design, unfortunately I have no trits at the moment to test it for fit :confused:

Good idea. Trit slots in the middle of the glow gasket! :stuck_out_tongue:

Thermochromic black to clear & glow powder, less bright but not too bad coming from black to glow.

Wow, even better than what I was envisioning! So did you have to do much drilling to get the blue trits to fit?

I really like what you are doing. :slight_smile:
At the same time I wonder why this innovation happens now and not earlier, these optics are nothing new. :slight_smile:
Would it be posible to add trits around the legs, inline with them?