Payment sent for 4 packs to Oman

Many thanks.

See update on payments in post #1.

if you paid and its not visible, please let me know,

thanks!

Most packs shipped today..

see status in Post #1

will ship the remaining tomorrow.....

2nd bunch of parcels have been shipped out...

see post #1 for updates

Just now sent PayPal payment, and a PM.

Payment received, PM answered.

Regular Airmal, very fast to Spain. My 0.5 pack on my hands :bigsmile:
Thanks.

3 weekdays plus a weekend.. Not bad at all!

Shipped the last 2 packs today..

First half pack arrived today.

No problems,

thanks!

I received it yesterday.

Thanks
Kim.

Mine showed up here Thursday. Thank you.

Chargers showed up on Wednesday (picked them up at the post office yesterday) so I’m sure the batteries will be here soon as well. :bigsmile:

Got my 4pk today, threw them in the IQ-328 for a top off/discharge/charge cycle, this is the result of the very first discharge-

Pretty impressive, I’m excited to see what they read after a dozen cycles. My one complaint- can’t write on black cells and I don’t like using extra labels (I know I’m being picky, nothing really wrong with them lol, just won’t be able to label them in my typical fashion).

Good to hear people received theirs.. hopefully soon everyone gets theirs.

I have a lot of Imedion LSD NiMH from MAHA and they have 2400mAh capacity, so these are similar. These with the silver Panasonic labeling on black look very nice, Professional, and won’t easily get mixed up with other cells as they stand out.

Some might say that how they look doesn’t mean anything. When you’re a Photographer at a wedding/reception and you swap batteries in your flash unit, people notice what those batteries are and ask questions. They’re tired of their own camera’s and flash units being DOA all the time. Or missing shots waiting for the flash unit to recharge. So yeah, it matters.

My 8 pack of Eneloop pro’s arrived today, thanks ChibiM :slight_smile: