GB for SHADOW JM35 - MT-G2 or XHP-50 - only $37.90 now !!

The GB should be about 34$-35$.
This is not a “real groupbuy” … there are many shops offering this light at this price….

I just got one from Gearbest directly, used the coupon. MT-G2 led.

For the clicky switch in the back, many of my flashlights failed because of the tailcap clicky, even Thrunites or Solarforces. This time I am happy I got the wrong version without clicky. :slight_smile: I hope the light won’t discharge itself in a few nights like my Sony DSLR.

Ehehe koko….you received the “right” version……the one with tailcap switch does not exist for the JM35 ….but is used for ths JM30

new lower price is $38.40 (no coupon needed at the moment)

Very cool, thanks for posting. I think I’m going to get one.

Edit: one with MT-G2 :beer:

I’m seeing $37.90!

-Chuck

now the price is only $37.90 (no coupon needed)

since the prices are nearly the same (BG sold for 38 since days…) some might to wait until I or someone else gets the lights (mine are shipped…)

Yes. I’ll wait until to read a review.

Agreed, will definitely wait for M4D’s review(s). Mainly need to see the differences in beam, asthetics and hotpots for the two emitter options. Still can’t decide between the MT-G2 or XHP-50; but I’m certain M4X will have an opinion that is worth waiting for…

I can’t get it out…

but I don’t think so
tailswitch vs. e-switch
6V out from 8.4V in vs. 6V out from 4.2V in

read my review. …

You got my hopes up for a second there:

Have you still not received them, or just delayed with other things?…

just delayed - sorry!

I hope to manage to upload before Wednesday…

do both MT-G2 and XHP-50 produce 1900LM?

maybe you find answers in my review. …
or post the questions there…

do you think its possible to get the MT-G2 and upgrade the emitter to a XHP70 and get crazy higher lumens?

Damn, when i purchased the MT-G2 it was in stock, they still haven’t sent my item and now its saying out of stock until 27th of June!!! :frowning:

:frowning:

sorry to hear!

long wait….but I’m anxious for it. Meanwhile i got a sunwayman G25C :slight_smile: