GB for the amazing Olight M3XS UT (amazing light for an truly AMAZING PRICE!!) INFO VIA PM ONLY - PAUSED NOW

Please PM info! Thanks!

Hi

Please pm me about this GB

Thanks

Please PM me the GB info, thank you

Please send a PM :smiley:

Hopefully this GB will continue again soon. Can I get a PM on the price? Thanks!

More thorough look in a quick review.

It’s turning into a bad day, so bear with me… but here’s a quick look at this new Javelot

Olight M3XS-UT

Please PM me the details.

Thanks!

PM me with the info and when it is being restarted, if it is. Thanks.

I tried to order these early on near when this was posted and the site had already stopped the light from being sold. What’s going on with that???

Another thing. If the shape of this light appeals to you, there is a host that believe it or not cheap dept stores carry, called an Ozark Trail 615 and 1014. The machining quality and anodizing are top-notch—no joke. The general shape of the 615 reminds me of this light, with same bezel diameter of 67mm. The pill inside those 615/1014 lights are also massive with fine threads to transfer more heat into the body cooling, and they do that very well. I just weighed the 1014 version on a triple-beam, and without batts or reflector/glass it came out to 339g. The O-light looks like about the same amount of metal and it says it’s 255g. Hmm…interesting.

Maybe an XP-L Hi in an Ozark Trail and driven well will get me the same thing for only $45. J)

Even with XM-L2 the hotspot is great though no where near 250kcd as it’s only at 10W.

Answered to PMS. GB is still paused, will update the thread when we go on, sorry all and thanks for understanding.

WOW my M3XS arrived just now. Wasn’t expecting it for weeks yet!!! What a fantastic GB. :smiley:

please pm with the info

It appears it’s over.

A paused group buy? Doesn’t sound “right”, if you know what I mean. :confused:

My 5 lights sure aren’t going to be coming at $150 each—that’s through the roof pricing on a light this size.

There was limited stock, but if there was interest, they would restock and reopen the group buy

Guys dont worry, this will go on as soon as possible, its STILL ON!

I havent forgot, nor did i left this GB :party:

@ Chicken, gratz man!

Thanks Dazed, awesome buy, here’s mine…

Looks a fair bit brighter than the Crelant, which is the left one…

Gratz, amazing light for amazing price :laughing:

Well i’m telling you what has been told to me, and i really think this GB will go on, as soon as possible as i said :slight_smile:

Thanks all, and sorry for the delay.

Edit, MAP police is the main reason for the delays.

PM the price and vendor, please. I am about to place an order for other stuff. May as well get it from the same dealer.

PM the price and vendor, please. I am about to place an order for other stuff. May as well get it from the same dealer.