GB Skilhunt H02 and H02R *** CW and NW available - May be able to do again if enough interest

If your UI varies from reviews you may have a dud sorry to say mate

The UI is a bit different but I tend to like it.

Off - Long press

Low from off - Long press from off

Last mode from off - "Normal" press from off

Change mode - Short presses

If it does not do that...pm the vendor. You may have a defect (thus the reason for the word warranty in the dictionary). They will most likely, like all the vendors want to see a video but they should take care of you if it is a defect.

Finally figured out the issue.

The pill was not completely tight, I tighted it about a turn and a half and now everything works perfect. I hate dealing customer service so this is a huge relief.

Light works great btw, I really like being able to go directly from off to either low or high. Thnx for putting this GB together bugsy.

Does the NW version of the H02R have any labeling on it (or the box) saying it’s NW?
Received my H02R today. Ordered NW, but tint looks a bit cool to me, and there’s nothing on the box or the light itself that indicates it’s a NW version, so got me wondering if vendor sent me the cool white…

Hello guys,

Is this deal still active ?
Is shipping available to France?

If yes to both questions, could you send me details in PM please ?
Thanks.

Received my NW H02. No markings designating it’s ‘neutralness,’ but I like the tint and to my eyes it’s pretty neutral but not at all warm. Great light, solid build quality and good mode spacing. And for the price,it’s a no brainer.

I have both tints and there is definitely a difference. Imo the NW doesn’t look cool at all. The boxes are labeled the same though so no clue how they tell what to ship.

My go-to light has a warmer tint, so by comparison it looked a bit cool. But after seeing a cool beam, I realize it’s NW. Fine tint- very neutral, milky white. Love the UI, and button has great feel to it. Beam pattern (H02R) is a great compromise- enough spill for up close work, enough spot to do some short distance lighting. Probably the best bang for the buck I’ve had in a flashlight.

My NW just arrived today :) As far as I know...they are still honoring the GB

is it known how long is the code going to be valid?

It was to be over already. My guess is that they are depleting inventory and when that runs out so will the group buy

I see, thank you :wink:

If its still on may I get the details?

Could I also get the details?

PM me the info please.

Thanks bugsy!

Got a NW in the mail today, wonderful headlight, ui is awesome especially the option to go straight to low from off, and the xp-l is great.
Thanks for the work bugsy

What XP-L?

H02 ordered, Thanks

Wasn’t think straight, i got three torches in the mail today, i meant the xm-l temp is great with the diffuser

The H02 is very nice. My coworkers seem to like the H02R because of the hotspot. No matter what, those that did not like the Nitecore HC50 love the Skilhunt H02 and H02R.

BTW - Also in the OP, as far as I know the codes are still working. because of the MAP I cannot list them but will be more than glad to give to those that PM me.