GB Skilhunt H02 and H02R *** CW and NW available - May be able to do again if enough interest

Please PM code and price please.
Thanks

Hi Bugsy,can you PM me the price and vendor.Thanks.

Hello Bugsy. Please PM me the code. Thanks

You wouldn't be the only one that did that and I am taking the 5th after that.

Seriously...for the dough it is worth it AND if you find you do not like one or the other it is an easy sell - even to non-flashie people because this can double as a magnetic flashlight/work light too.

I am for one Skilhunt H02 - can you, please, send me the details.

Skilhunt H02R NW code please.

Please PM me the code. Thanks

Received my NW :)

Left from GB, right from AliExpress (GB with new modes, Ali with old modes, both NW)

I kinda like the Ali's pinkish/yellowish tint (4C) better than GB's greenish tint (maybe 3C).

But on higher modes GB's looks more white than Ali's.

Hmm... also GB NW's headband is different than Ali's or GB CW's.

Seems to fit to bigger head, but those plastic things look weaker (those are open not closed loops).

Got mine today.

The light itself is good. Tint looks to be 3C. Included clip makes it a nice angle head light. Magnet is just strong enough to hold the light, but won’t work with the headband attached.

The headband is just this generic one Skilhunt Verstellbare abnehmbare Taschenlampe Stirnband Sale - Banggood Deutschland-arrival notice-arrival notice and I don’t like it. The holder is made of rubber and seems flimsy. The light has to sit off center or else it’s very hard to change its angle. You can remove part of the top strap but it leaves you with a bit hanging in the front and back.

Overall, definitely worth the money.

The strap on all of them makes me crazy (Skilhunt, Nitecore, etc. etc.). The top strap can no longer be removed and I like using just the bottom strap. One of my coworkers discarded the strap all together and screwed the light to his hat. Looks like a dog's bone on his head but it works for him and he loves it.

Still a lighter headlamp than other good names.

Interested… please PM details.
Thanks

Received my NW yesterday in the mail...was gonna post this small review earlier but was distracted by another GB organised by bugsy

For info, this is my FIRST NW light, all I had before were pure whites, cool whites and the cheap bluish whites.

I have to say, I love this tint!, and I immediately regret choosing CW over NW for my past purchases , but no biggies, still great lights by themselves hehe.

I really like this light. The tailcap and head requires ALOT of strength to unscrew, definitely one of the hardest I've come across in a flashlight but I suppose that's a good thing in terms of waterproofness. Also, this would mean adjusting the angle vertically when it is on the headband will no longer accidently unscrew the head and breaking contact, as I seem to remember reading about this issue in a review of the older model.

What I really didn't like singularly, actually, I loathed it....it was the included clip!, it is flimsy as hell, and it doesn't fit perfectly. I was expecting something similar to the Olight S20 clip but no, this is so bad it actually put scratches on the light before I even turned it on for the first time . Tossed the darn thing and never looked back.

Regarding the headband, sure I prefer it to be a muted black or some other dark toned colours but it really isn't an issue. If it is being used at night whoever is looking at you would be looking at the beam of blinding light and would definitely not notice the colour. One comment from a colleague really cracked me up though, he said the headband reminded him of men's underwear, and I have to agree it sorta looks and feels like one

Conclusion, no regrets buying this great light at the awesome GB price.

Go, get one too!

How about this?

http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15867791/Headlamp.jpg

If I like it I’ll cut off the rest of the top headband.

After buying tons of regular flashlights, I realized I needed a headlamp and jumped on this deal. I got the reflector version in neutral (welcome to the brotherhood of neutral-lovers, xzel87!). I don’t know if I like having to hold down the switch to turn it off. I always want to click to turn it off and then it’s still on, but I can get used to that. If I carry it in my hand as an angle light it only works in my right hand because of the switch being mounted to the side of the head instead of the top. I’m left-handed, so that’s not great, but I have a ton of other lights. I’m quite happy with the light but I’ve also learned some lessons.

Please post link to the aliexpress light you have, (there are several different shops that have it)
The spread looks a lot larger than the GB, I guess since the modes are different and the ali is on a brighter mode?

Do you like the ali tint over the GB even on the higher modes?

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-arrived-neutral-white-skilhunt-H02-lantern-headlamp-cree-xm-l2-led-820-lumen-head-lamp/32232919539.html

Except now they seem sell it with new modes (5-110-380-820 vs old 5-280-550-820).

Both are on low. Old low is brighter than new low, so Ali's spread just looks larger.

Yeah, I think I prefer 4C over 3C (that's just my personal preference). But both tints are nice enough on low if you don't do white wall hunting, on higher modes both are whiter. I'm gonna use GB NW from now on, because new mode spacing is so much better.

I tried to order another today but the code seems to have stopped working now.

I’ve had a problem with one of my H02s today actually, I swapped in a new high CRI XM-L2 on noctigon (this may be irrelevant) and all was working ok. Then it fell onto a tiled floor from around waist height, after that it briefly stopped working before coming back to life with severely reduced output. It seems to retain all modes, but they are now around 0.3, 15, 65 and 200 lumens with 0.01, 0.05, 0.15 and 0.5 amp draw.

Does anyone have any idea what might be up with it? All the connections seem fine so I’m thinking an issue with a circuit component. If so is there anyone with a spare original H02 driver they’d be willing to sell? I know a few people were planning on swapping them out for a new one anyway.

I will look into the code this weekend. For the driver why bother with the original. If I remember a qlite goes right in.

Thanks. I have a few NANJG 2.8A driver that I could swap in (I think equivalent to qlite apart from 350 vs 380ma 7135s and less custom programming) but I had thought they would be incompatible with the electronic switch. If they could work then I’ll just put one of those in though. Where exactly should the two black wires from the electronic switch connect to the driver though?

Read through the beginning of this thread. The answers should be there.