GBGB: 4th batch of BLF-348 (Classy and Small 1xAAA Stainless Steel light, with Nichia NVSW219B-V1 R9050) - Coupon published!

What sort of charger is needed for 3.2v LiFePo4’s? Will something like a VC4 work or is something more specific needed?

your charger needs to have the option to terminate at 3.65V
the Lii 100 is atm for 3,79$ flassh sale availiable

your charger needs to have the option to terminate at 3.65V
the Lii 100 is atm for 3,59$ flassh sale availiable
http://www.gearbest.com/chargers/pp_272183.html?wid=21

ordered

> Added to list. Feel free to order those two. 

Thanks, ordered. Happy holidays !

hi _the_

i was out of the business for long time, can we still list for the GB?

In case i would be in for 3 engraved no gift box. Thanks

Thanks, I’ve just ordered the Lii 202 for the car and a Lii 100 for…I don’t know…it was cheap…couldn’t say no….
(That’ll be the fourth smart charger I own.)

Ordered a couple more 348’s too whilst I was at it.

We are not yet in a phase where you can buy more without asking me first. That will be possible only after Nov 30th (= after giving “enough” time for everyone to buy the lights they reserved!)

So, please tell me how many and which version, so that I can update the lists.

PM received ! Thank you _the_ if i hadn't bought just one week ago a normal SF348 to replace the tailswitch of my old BLF348 gone in the washing-machine with a 10440 in it, i would have bought one more.... :(

Sorry! Misunderstood with some of the posts above.
Ordered an extra two engraved, no box. Do you want me to cancel and re-order later if appropriate?

No need to cancel. I’ll just add those to list.

I’d like one, gift box, no engraving.

Interested in getting more, if available, not sure yet, though

Still possible to get in?

Sure.

Then I’d like to sign up for eight of them. No engraving on any of them, gift box for six of them.

I’ve given some thought to seeing if we couldn’t get a 2xAAA version w/ a forward clicky. Would be close to the perfect budget penlight.

At least the original 2xAAA version is (IMHO) too heavy => I’d rather use the 1xAAA version, even though it’s a bit short for “penlight”.

I agree that the 1xAAA version works better in a wider range of situations - hat mount, keyring, unobtrusive on the belt or in a pocket - but I’d still buy a couple of units in 2xAAA. Be nice for a suit jacket pocket, classy looking but still well within budget :slight_smile:

The 1xAA version I’d like to see would fall somewhere in between, I think, in terms of convenience, size and range of uses. It’s the runtime that would sell it to me. I’d buy at least four of them, perhaps more.

With LiIon you don’t need long or fat to be strong- the compactness appeals me- so I’m not keen on a 2*AAA version. I would love a 1*AA version of this light in all of it’s simple, sleek elegance. I’m sure I’d destroy my budget again over a light many lights like that :money_mouth_face:

Phil