GBGB: 4th batch of BLF-348 (Classy and Small 1xAAA Stainless Steel light, with Nichia NVSW219B-V1 R9050) - Coupon published!

Ordered mine last week with faster shipping (DHL Global). Starting to get a bit worried that the tracking hasn’t updated since Nov 25th “En route to DHL eCommerce Distribution Center”…

1 Engraved with Giftbox and 1 Engraved without Giftbox please :slight_smile:

Mine says that too, but DHL is notorious (in my experience) for not updating as they should. The last couple times I paid for quicker shipping, the tracking went from “waiting on a slow boat” to “out for delivery” after a while.

Hopefully that happens this time too, since I want to use a couple of these for gifts.

I’m trying to place my order, but how do we get this :

“Free registered shipping for orders over $40” (from OP)

Good question. I’ll check from Gearbest.

The answer was that it’s only available for some countries (without specifying which ones) => I guess YMMV. :confused:

Has everyone been able to purchase the lights they reserved yet? Ok to publish the links and codes?

At least everyone participating the GB is now allowed to buy more => If you want more, you can go ahead and buy. :slight_smile:

I ordered mine few days ago , but i will probably buy 2 more after i receive them (if available).

They may be sold out then, so you’d better buy before that if you want more.

I grabbed 4 more (engraved, no box).

Thanks again for this marvelous light and GB!

4 Engraved without Giftbox please

3 non engraved, no box

I’ve been anxiously refreshing the tracking every day… It finally updated and the package is now in New Jersey :slight_smile: Should be in my hands early next week.

Same here, was starting to get worried. But now it says estimated delivery is Dec 5

Finally ordered today - had locked myself out of Paypal. Thankfully still had my selection available.

Ok. Participants have had enough time to buy the lights they reserved, so I decided to publish the coupon for anyone reading BLF! Rest of the produced lights are now available for anyone => Feel free to buy any model, as many as you like.

Coupon and purchase links can be found from the OP.

I ordered mine 10 days ago and they haven’t even shipped yet. Still in the “processing mode”. Gearbest typical “in stock” lie. Even paid extra to get them here before Xmas. No way they will make it in time.

They got the whole batch as one shipment from factory, so the lights are in stock for sure. Some people (including me) have already received their lights, so there must be something wrong with your order. Have you tried asking from their CS or PM’ing user gearbest here?

I ordered mine on the 23:rd and got a tracking number within a few hours.
But when checking the tracking number now Post NL says that it’s only pre-advised…

I started a ticket inquiry yesterday. I don’t believe them when they say “the whole shippment arrived”. I believe some arrived. Gearbest does this bs all the time.