gChart's 1000 post 3x giveaway - CLOSED - Winners Announced

Iā€™m sucker for give aways! Sign me up and hereā€™s the link where I try to contribute.

Nice poetry above :+1:

Thanks gchart for your ongoing contribution to BLF :slight_smile:

My forum contribution: djozz tests

My go at a limerick in a non-native language :blush: :

A troll on BLF was utterly bored
He almost left because his spam was ignored
Then he won a giveaway
And that made him stay
Dozens of flashlights are now his hoard

But Iā€™m not in because I have too many lights already.

Thank you for the generous giveaway, your ongoing support of BLF and other members. Always enjoyed your posts and knowledge.

1. reference:
    What Soldering Station to buy? - #176 by bmwsancho

Please count me in, for the useful post above and not for my non-existing poetry skills (canā€™t sing, rhyme, or walk a straight line :D)

gchart, congrats for your 1000 posts :wink:
I will NOT be in for your GAW, mostly because Iā€™ve been indirectly GAWed by you on X3 GAW :wink: So thanks and congrats for you posts!
If I had to post a thread that might be helpful, in which I made something, I would say this one: Essays with TIR lenses on Convoy S2+: XML2 + XPL-HI [Update]

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Two cannibals are eating a clown.
One says to the other: ā€œDoes this taste funny to you? :stuck_out_tongue:

Well done on the 1000 posts, and may you post many more!

Nice giveaway gChart :+1:

I really need some more flashlights :smiley: , I got 4, but only 2 (Q8 and Convoy S9) work right now, the other two (Convoy X3 and S3) are waiting for drivers and emitters.
I donā€™t know what exactly counts as ā€œcontributing to this forum in some useful mannerā€, but here are some links:
LED drivers and Accessories you want, but donā€™t exist (lots of posts in there)
D.I.Y. Illuminated Tailcap - gChart Editions - #33 by Schoki
GFS16 - Battery Indicator Tailcap Light & 1mR FET Tailswitch! (Rev B) - #57 by Schoki

Thanks for the giveaway.

Iā€™m fairly new here, but I have made a minor contribution here:

Havenā€™t quite developed much flashlight humor, but Iā€™m in for the random draw, at least. :smiley:

ā€ Hear about the new restaurant called Karma?

Thereā€™s no menu: You get what you deserve.ā€ :smiley:

Congrats on 1000 posts, may time will be kind on you.

Thanks for the GAW gchart, Iā€™m in.

FWIW, did my first review of an AA light on BLF recently, hopefully it was helpful to someone.

Count me inā€¦

Congratulations!
I believe my most useful post it here
Thatā€™s certainly not one that made the largest impact on BLF (not that I have many impactful onesā€¦). Well, it made none. But I believe that the stuff I put there is the finest work that Iā€™ve done on this forum.

I think my most useful thread was one where I was asking for feedback on a spring bypass and by the end of the thread I think I became 10x more knowledgeable on the subject thanks to everyone elseā€™s contributions.

Thanks for GAW, Well I canā€™t hold a candle to you guys and your wealth of flashlight knowledge but I did post this awhile ago:

Stevie Ray Vaughan Voodoo Child

Keep those entries coming! Donā€™t forget, any kind of post (even just an ā€œIā€™m in!ā€) will get you into the random drawing.

Heres one of my prior commentsā€¦

Iā€™ll try with all my might to win this lovely light ;-).

Light me up !

Congratulations on your milestone and great giveaway!

Please consider me in for this GAW, here are just two of my previous posts:

Thanks for the giveaway .

I was going to do a limerick but they all beat me to the punch .

Congrats on being a valuable resource for us on BLF, many thanks for all your posts and for the generous opportunity.