Thanks gchart for your ongoing contribution to BLF :slight_smile:

My forum contribution: djozz tests

My go at a limerick in a non-native language :blush: :

A troll on BLF was utterly bored
He almost left because his spam was ignored
Then he won a giveaway
And that made him stay
Dozens of flashlights are now his hoard

But I’m not in because I have too many lights already.

Thank you for the generous giveaway, your ongoing support of BLF and other members. Always enjoyed your posts and knowledge.

1. reference:
    What Soldering Station to buy? - #176 by bmwsancho

Please count me in, for the useful post above and not for my non-existing poetry skills (can’t sing, rhyme, or walk a straight line :D)

gchart, congrats for your 1000 posts :wink:
I will NOT be in for your GAW, mostly because I’ve been indirectly GAWed by you on X3 GAW :wink: So thanks and congrats for you posts!
If I had to post a thread that might be helpful, in which I made something, I would say this one: Essays with TIR lenses on Convoy S2+: XML2 + XPL-HI [Update]

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Two cannibals are eating a clown.
One says to the other: “Does this taste funny to you? :stuck_out_tongue:

Well done on the 1000 posts, and may you post many more!

Nice giveaway gChart :+1:

I really need some more flashlights :smiley: , I got 4, but only 2 (Q8 and Convoy S9) work right now, the other two (Convoy X3 and S3) are waiting for drivers and emitters.
I don’t know what exactly counts as “contributing to this forum in some useful manner”, but here are some links:
LED drivers and Accessories you want, but don’t exist (lots of posts in there)
D.I.Y. Illuminated Tailcap - gChart Editions - #33 by Schoki
GFS16 - Battery Indicator Tailcap Light & 1mR FET Tailswitch! (Rev B) - #57 by Schoki

Thanks for the giveaway.

I’m fairly new here, but I have made a minor contribution here:

Haven’t quite developed much flashlight humor, but I’m in for the random draw, at least. :smiley:

” Hear about the new restaurant called Karma?

There’s no menu: You get what you deserve.” :smiley:

Congrats on 1000 posts, may time will be kind on you.

Thanks for the GAW gchart, I’m in.

FWIW, did my first review of an AA light on BLF recently, hopefully it was helpful to someone.

Count me in…

Congratulations!
I believe my most useful post it here
That’s certainly not one that made the largest impact on BLF (not that I have many impactful ones…). Well, it made none. But I believe that the stuff I put there is the finest work that I’ve done on this forum.

I think my most useful thread was one where I was asking for feedback on a spring bypass and by the end of the thread I think I became 10x more knowledgeable on the subject thanks to everyone else’s contributions.

Thanks for GAW, Well I can’t hold a candle to you guys and your wealth of flashlight knowledge but I did post this awhile ago:

Stevie Ray Vaughan Voodoo Child

Keep those entries coming! Don’t forget, any kind of post (even just an “I’m in!”) will get you into the random drawing.

Heres one of my prior comments…

I’ll try with all my might to win this lovely light ;-).

Light me up !

Congratulations on your milestone and great giveaway!

Please consider me in for this GAW, here are just two of my previous posts:

Thanks for the giveaway .

I was going to do a limerick but they all beat me to the punch .

Congrats on being a valuable resource for us on BLF, many thanks for all your posts and for the generous opportunity.

contributing (confirming the processing time) as well as entertainment… (STRIPES meme for the win)

FYI you rock!