gChart's 1000 post 3x giveaway - CLOSED - Winners Announced

Count me in…

Congratulations!
I believe my most useful post it here
That’s certainly not one that made the largest impact on BLF (not that I have many impactful ones…). Well, it made none. But I believe that the stuff I put there is the finest work that I’ve done on this forum.

I think my most useful thread was one where I was asking for feedback on a spring bypass and by the end of the thread I think I became 10x more knowledgeable on the subject thanks to everyone else’s contributions.

Thanks for GAW, Well I can’t hold a candle to you guys and your wealth of flashlight knowledge but I did post this awhile ago:

Stevie Ray Vaughan Voodoo Child

Keep those entries coming! Don’t forget, any kind of post (even just an “I’m in!”) will get you into the random drawing.

Heres one of my prior comments…

I’ll try with all my might to win this lovely light ;-).

Light me up !

Congratulations on your milestone and great giveaway!

Please consider me in for this GAW, here are just two of my previous posts:

Thanks for the giveaway .

I was going to do a limerick but they all beat me to the punch .

Congrats on being a valuable resource for us on BLF, many thanks for all your posts and for the generous opportunity.

contributing (confirming the processing time) as well as entertainment… (STRIPES meme for the win)

FYI you rock!

How do you make a blondes eyes light up?
Shine a flashlight in her ear
I’m in

Thanks for the giveaway!!!

• I’m usually the one asking for help, so I can’t really share a link.
  • Pilot joke: How can you tell who the pilot is while in a bar? Don’t worry, he’ll tell ya :sunglasses:

Thanks for the entries so far, guys. Stragglers, your time is drawing nigh!

I’m in, enlighten me! And thanks!

Consider me in - many thanks.

Late entry and not I’m not very technical or ‘flashlight helpful’ but I try to provide encouragement and positivity here. Either way thanks for doing this!!

Thank you for the gaw and congrats for your posts.
Hoping I would still be considered for this.

CLOSED

I didn’t feel it right to pick a “most useful” post; I think all well-intended contributions here are valuable. So I drew a random for helpful and random, but did pick the entertaining winner. Without further ado, the winners are:

• Helpful: bmengineer
  • Entertaining: DavidEF
  • Random: G0OSE

Congrats guys! bmengineer, take your pick. Once we have that, chime in with yours from the remaining, DavidEF. After we figure out who gets what, I’ll PM ya’ll and arrange delivery.