gChart's 1000 post 3x giveaway - CLOSED - Winners Announced

Congrats on being a valuable resource for us on BLF, many thanks for all your posts and for the generous opportunity.

contributing (confirming the processing time) as well as entertainment… (STRIPES meme for the win)

FYI you rock!

How do you make a blondes eyes light up?
Shine a flashlight in her ear
I’m in

Thanks for the giveaway!!!

• I’m usually the one asking for help, so I can’t really share a link.
  • Pilot joke: How can you tell who the pilot is while in a bar? Don’t worry, he’ll tell ya :sunglasses:

Thanks for the entries so far, guys. Stragglers, your time is drawing nigh!

I’m in, enlighten me! And thanks!

Consider me in - many thanks.

Late entry and not I’m not very technical or ‘flashlight helpful’ but I try to provide encouragement and positivity here. Either way thanks for doing this!!

Thank you for the gaw and congrats for your posts.
Hoping I would still be considered for this.

CLOSED

I didn’t feel it right to pick a “most useful” post; I think all well-intended contributions here are valuable. So I drew a random for helpful and random, but did pick the entertaining winner. Without further ado, the winners are:

• Helpful: bmengineer
  • Entertaining: DavidEF
  • Random: G0OSE

Congrats guys! bmengineer, take your pick. Once we have that, chime in with yours from the remaining, DavidEF. After we figure out who gets what, I’ll PM ya’ll and arrange delivery.

Congrats!

My goodness, after a long hard 10 hr shift at a holiday camp, made my day to find out I’m going to win something lol! Thanks, can’t wait to find out what!

CongraT.

PM sent for details, but I would have to take the Thorfire with one of your fancy tailcaps in it. Anything else just doesn’t seem right. Thanks!

Congrats to the winners, what a great gaw!

Congratulations to the winners.

I won! Cool! :sunglasses: :+1:

Thanks again for the GAW. Congrats to the other two winners!

EDIT: I want to just say that it was through much deliberation that I (just barely) chose the Wuben over the Brinyte. I wouldn’t really mind getting either one of those. Soooo…

G0OSE, if you happen to have a strong preference for the Wuben over the Brinyte, I’d be happy to take the Brinyte instead. We just have to let gchart know before he ships. :wink:

Thanks David, it’s all boiled down to shipping in the end - but thank you for being so understanding - I’ll have the Wuben or it’ll cost a small fortune to send the bigger one to the UK.
I’m glad really this has happened as I plan to give something away for my 500th post and sending a light worldwide would kill it stone dead. I think I’ll probably do a voucher or something.
I remember when getting a tiny board from MTN they wanted (fedex etc, not MTN) a small fortune to send it here - it’s literally 1 inch across lol - it bit me in the end because they very kindly sent it letter post and the envelope arrived with nothing in it lol!

Sad about your experience trying to get shipment from Mountain. I know it can be expensive to ship to the UK from the USA. Twice now I’ve shipped a MT-G2 in a letter envelope to save shipping cost and it turned out alright both times. I lightly “padded” the envelope with corrugated paper board to make it “flat” to save on the extra cost for bumpy letters! With the MT-G2 on Noctigon, it still barely made it under the weight limit where if it were heavier, there’s another charge for that! The US shipping carriers (this was USPS, the cheapest here) always find a way to get their money - almost always! LOL!

EDIT: By the way, I hope you enjoy the Wuben light. I’m glad it’s working out for you to get it.

congrats!