GearBest 5.20( I love you ) Giveaway+ 52 pieces prize (winners picked))

May 24th Topic: which flashlight review you love best

I like mhanlen’s review of the G700, lol.

FlashLion’s PD35 review.

My Convoy S2 review is my favourite, since it was the first S2 full review of that light on BLF

5/23 love Gearbest improving shipping times except batteries which seem to ship surface Ned! Noooo….

May 24th-

Mhanlen’s video reviews are my favourite, particularly the ones with horror or scifi references.

May 24th:

Almost all of the reviews by blf members are worth watching. :wink:

May 24th- best reviews, IMO, are from David Sunshine:

He has a variety of videos in regards to flashlights, modding, tech, cars, …

I love the reviews of Maukka

I really love maukka reviews!

Reviews by maukka.

May 24th - I enjoy reviews of all sorts, recently enjoyed a review by UPz ( Manker T01 (XP-L HI V3, 1x AA / 14500) ). Trying to find some interesting 1AA/14500 lights to try out instead.

may 24
I Enjoy reviews that give detailed specs, and the strong, weak areas of a light. it does not matter the author as long as I am able to learn some valuable info.

I love JohnnyMac’s review of the Trustfire Z8 from July of 2012. Bought one after reading it. It’s my EDC and the best looking torch in my growing collection.

Convoy S2 review is my favourite.

It hard to beat SelfBuilt’s reviews.

May 24. Yes, selfbuilt gives excellent reviews. However, I have not seen him review any inexpensive lights.

I love all the reviews, not only one.

Fenix TK75 review

I love Mhanlen’s review of Brinyte B158 Review: Brinyte B158 Aspheric Zooming Light. IPX-8, Solid Brass Pill with 17mm driver, 58,120cd! ,just bought one.

I love the reviews for AA lights