GearBest 5.20( I love you ) Giveaway+ 52 pieces prize (winners picked))

May 27th Topic: which the member in BLF you love to say thank you
I want to thank Simon and J-Dub74 for make possible the convoy lights and Pilotdog68 for the lighted tailcap boards.

Thanks to WWEFANS for great group buys.

There is a great community on BLF with a pretty substantial number of standouts and if I had to single out one person, usually it would be the founder of this place, sb56637 or “Mr. Admin”, but right now I think everyone is thinking of old-lumens and his wife who in their worst moments are still thinking about BLF. So I thank old-lumens for all he has done here and hope that he will be back soon.

djburkes for selling his LD60, it has become my primary outdoor light, I would never have been able to buy it new.

MadMax because searching for flashlight deals lead me to his deals thread which lead me to BLF.

In general, thanks to anyone who has taken the time to share their knowledge

But the individual who I feel needs to be acknowledged the most right now is OL

May 27th Topic: generally, BLF members that are a little bit ‘trollish’ are the spice of this forum. :smiling_imp:

WWEFANS for making my favorite lights.
HKJ for reviewing the batteries to go in those lights.
RMM for providing the parts to mod those lights.

May 27th: I would like to thank everyone who contributes knowledge and experience here. Special thanks to Old-Lumens, HKJ, WWEFANS, M4D MAX, wight, ToyKeeper, Sharpie.

May 26th Topic: which knife review you love best

old school ZT knives torture best where one was cutting metal bolts of difference sizes , cannot find video anymore, thank you google and youtube ad machine!!

Thank you to everyone in the forum. I’m still new and do not know anyone :slight_smile:

I would say thank you to M4D M4X. I think I’ve gotten quite a few flashlights from his deals. Thanks M4D M4X for getting us good deals!

HKJ, RMM, and Old-Lumens. Hang in there!

5/27 - Thank you sb56637!

which the member in BLF you love to say thank you

sb56637!

May 27th - I would like to thank the Team Members that make BLF Special Edition Lights possible.

May 27:

I’d like to thank all the hardcore modders we have here. :wink:

HKJ :+1:

Old-Lumens

Thank you to gearbest representative here for hosting giveaways and posting good deals.