Gearbest 6 x XM-L 3 mode bicycle light giveaway ( WORLDWIDE now )

and thanks ledoman!

You are welcome. I would give all of you one if I could ;-) Maybe next time.... Gearbest is generous and who nows, it might happen again. Hold your fingers crossed.

Congrats!

Congrats!

Congrats Nightbird95. Best wishes on the mod. Looking forward to hearing about it.

Thank you ledoman and GB.

Yeah, would love to send to nearby country to cut down the size of his light but Random.org decided different.

Just add for the rules. I think it is reasonable if the winner doesn't respond in a two days we will draw again from the rest of you. Are you agree?

I don’t think that will be a problem, Ledoman.

congratulations!

Have a good change for you!

Ledoman thanks again!

I agree. You did give warning prior to the drawing that is was approaching. I know I checked several times over the past couple days to see who the lucky winner was. OK, OK, to see if I won.

I say: If he doesn’t respond after 2 days, just send it to me… I’m close to you so shipping will be cheaper! :smiley:
Just kidding, but I’m so unlucky I’m starting to think that random.org doesn’t like me…

There are so few of you I could send each of you one peace and then you should put it togetger on a round robin basis . Joking of course.

Whoa! Thanks Ledoman! I’m responding to your PM right now.

Finaly the answer from Nightbird95 . You could miss it in hour or two. Please be responsive as you can. We have to arrange everything very quick due to my leaving to vacations...

The light was just shipped to the winner Nightbird95. Please report back when you'll receive it.

Have a big fun with it

Congrats Nightbird95
Thanks Ledoman and Gearbest…

Thank you very much ledoman! I’ll put it to good use - after I have complied with the modification and review requirements.

My X2 and SF90 combination on my MTB is already very bright at night and I can’t imagine how much brighter this 6x XML would be especially after the mod. I’ll document every step of the mod and keep you guys posted of the development.

Congrats again Nightbird95, even though I was hoping you would be awol long enough for another drawing.

Excited to see what you do with it and hope it serves you well.

LOL! Thanks ImA4Wheelr! Can’t wait do to the modding and post them here when I get the light.

Finally received the 6x XM-L Bike Light from ledoman and here’s the link of my review on the light in its stock form.

Lathe work is scheduled next week and the progress will be documented as agreed. Hopefully, this bike light will get to its full potential after the mod. J)

Modification of the Ledoman X6 finally done!

Here’s the link to my review.