Gearbest Daily Deal Updated: March 16th 2021/ Baseus LED Flashlight $21.99 with the code: GBREAKER

it has been extended :wink:

New deal coming :wink:

Small Sun ZY - T43 Cree XML - T6 Excellent Beam 18650 LED Flashlight ( first batch only 18 in stock now, hurry up if you like :wink: )

coupon:SunZYGB

price:$28.59

> hollow pill

Further comment and pictures in Solid Pill Vs Hollow Pill, as I think we’ve established nobody at GearBest (or BangGood) actually is allowed to find out what they’re selling.

How much would you pay to get that info?

I’ll copy your question and reply there

Hi everyone,

Did you miss this posting, you may find some best price items, like the ” the $35.49 Opus BT - C3100 V2.2 “:http://www.gearbest.com/chargers/pp_173012.html

I sand down the copper stars like crazy... Not as thin as the original, but take it down from 1.55mm to 1.2mm or so (stock ones are ~1.0mm). For SinkPAD I's, it also removes the center indent, but doesn't really matter if not on a shelf.

Hi gearbest, any code for this ?

Hi xelario, sorry but it’s really our best can offer now, it’s is aready in a discout price :slight_smile:

$6.45 for RichFire SF - 364 Cree XP-G R5 Slim LED Flashlight, ( Ali sell it at $8.88 )

wish you likt it :wink:
More GearBest gadgets deals can be find here http://www.gearbest.com/gadget-deals.html

Advanced Notice for Flash Sale for Father’s Day ( Heatvape Invader Mini 50W E-Cigarette, Nitecore MH20, xiaomipower bank )

more information please see here

> $6.45 for RichFire SF – 364

Would you check whether those are real beamshots for this flashlight?

They look incredible. One very warm, narrow (the cave); one wide, floody, neutral (the wall); one medium-wide, bluish (the parking lot); one (the bicycle picture) with astonishingly crisp edge cutoff on the beam.

Hard to imagine how you get all that variation out of one single light.

True?

Hi hank,

this picture will be more accurate,

but I suggest you to try one to check it by yourself, as picture sometimes has a difference , you are more professional than us :wink:

Father’s Day Sale is Online, welcome to pick your favorite items. :wink:

today’s flash sale

1. $46 for Nitecore MH20 Palm Size Cree XM - L2 U2 Waterproof LED Flashlight with USB Port with coupon : GB10 ( 100 limited pieces , but please hurry, you know the strict MAP :wink: )

2. $51.49 for Heatvape Invader Mini 50W E-Cigarette with coupon: IM50 ( 50 limited pieces )

3. $15.99 for Xiaomi Pocket 10000mAh Mobile Power Bank with coupon: XM1000 ( 50 limited pieces )

other sales

Hi gearbest. When will you re-stock nitecore i2 charger? It has been unavailable for some time now…

Hi MountainKing,

if you mean this i2 charger, http://www.gearbest.com/chargers-batteries/pp_105267.html, then it’s in stock now. :wink:

Yes! THIS CAHRGER!!! Thanks.

I tried to order that charger although it was in stock. Later I received a notice saying that they could not fulfill the order, no explanation. I was offered two choices: 1) buy other products. 2) Store credit. I asked why they couldn’t ship as it was clearly noted as in stock but no answer. They did refund back to my Paypal account after another email though.

So be prepared for some f*cking around if you place this order. Let me know if it works out though, I still want to get a few.

Hi could you please PM me your order number and Ticket number, thanks

PM sent.