Gearbest Daily Deal Updated: March 16th 2021/ Baseus LED Flashlight $21.99 with the code: GBREAKER

Hi everyone,

Did you miss this posting, you may find some best price items, like the ” the $35.49 Opus BT - C3100 V2.2 “:http://www.gearbest.com/chargers/pp_173012.html

I sand down the copper stars like crazy... Not as thin as the original, but take it down from 1.55mm to 1.2mm or so (stock ones are ~1.0mm). For SinkPAD I's, it also removes the center indent, but doesn't really matter if not on a shelf.

Hi gearbest, any code for this ?

Hi xelario, sorry but it’s really our best can offer now, it’s is aready in a discout price :slight_smile:

$6.45 for RichFire SF - 364 Cree XP-G R5 Slim LED Flashlight, ( Ali sell it at $8.88 )

wish you likt it :wink:
More GearBest gadgets deals can be find here http://www.gearbest.com/gadget-deals.html

Advanced Notice for Flash Sale for Father’s Day ( Heatvape Invader Mini 50W E-Cigarette, Nitecore MH20, xiaomipower bank )

more information please see here

> $6.45 for RichFire SF – 364

Would you check whether those are real beamshots for this flashlight?

They look incredible. One very warm, narrow (the cave); one wide, floody, neutral (the wall); one medium-wide, bluish (the parking lot); one (the bicycle picture) with astonishingly crisp edge cutoff on the beam.

Hard to imagine how you get all that variation out of one single light.

True?

Hi hank,

this picture will be more accurate,

but I suggest you to try one to check it by yourself, as picture sometimes has a difference , you are more professional than us :wink:

Father’s Day Sale is Online, welcome to pick your favorite items. :wink:

today’s flash sale

1. $46 for Nitecore MH20 Palm Size Cree XM - L2 U2 Waterproof LED Flashlight with USB Port with coupon : GB10 ( 100 limited pieces , but please hurry, you know the strict MAP :wink: )

2. $51.49 for Heatvape Invader Mini 50W E-Cigarette with coupon: IM50 ( 50 limited pieces )

3. $15.99 for Xiaomi Pocket 10000mAh Mobile Power Bank with coupon: XM1000 ( 50 limited pieces )

other sales

Hi gearbest. When will you re-stock nitecore i2 charger? It has been unavailable for some time now…

Hi MountainKing,

if you mean this i2 charger, http://www.gearbest.com/chargers-batteries/pp_105267.html, then it’s in stock now. :wink:

Yes! THIS CAHRGER!!! Thanks.

I tried to order that charger although it was in stock. Later I received a notice saying that they could not fulfill the order, no explanation. I was offered two choices: 1) buy other products. 2) Store credit. I asked why they couldn’t ship as it was clearly noted as in stock but no answer. They did refund back to my Paypal account after another email though.

So be prepared for some f*cking around if you place this order. Let me know if it works out though, I still want to get a few.

Hi could you please PM me your order number and Ticket number, thanks

PM sent.

This is EXACTLY what happened to me. Except, I went in circles and circles for like 3 weeks before actually getting the refund. This is why I asked this question. Let me know if they actually ship it. I’m interested to know if they will ship it :smiley:

$23.99 Multi-function Combination Outdoor Tactical Backpack
without coupon.

Yeah, kind of makes you worry about ordering from Gearbest again. Item is displayed as in stock, you order and pay, then get a message that your order can’t be shipped (no explanation) and you have to work to get the refund. Fortunately I only had to send one additional message. If that wouldn’t have worked I would have just filed a Paypal dispute and let Gearbest sort it out with them.

I got my refund, so I’m OK. I’ve ordered other stuff from them since, but it would have been nice with an explanation as to why they wouldn’t send out my order.

I have this bag in different color, total piece of crap, not worth the money :D!

I tried to get a price and availability on some items on your live chat service- its too painful. And after reading all the slow delivery times and inventory issues - i will wait until you lift your game.