Gearbest Daily Deal Updated: March 16th 2021/ Baseus LED Flashlight $21.99 with the code: GBREAKER

Hi jhalb,

I have Pmed you, wish you can receive them soon :wink:

Hi James3, as S80 is out of stock, so our cs can only give that option to you, beg your understanding.

Yes, it include the Extension

Yep. I don’t buy from them anymore, too much of a hassle dealing with this kind of crap.

Hi Mike C, I’m really sorry if bring you any trouble, and GearBest is not perfect, beg you and all the others kindly understanding, GearBest have tried our best to solve the problems if it’s reasonable. GearBest may not be the best, but we try to be better, still thanks for your concerning about GearBest, welcome you anytime in the future.

GearBest ganzo knives gathering sale + flash sale for $14.99 Ganzo G201H Multi Tool

I forgot about my S80 ,

Hopefully they sent me mine... can't remember I've seen a shipping confirmation email.

That S80 was really tempting buy, luckily I had no valid reason to get one so I didnt.

Even if I did, it could have been out of stock since I was hesitating till the very last moment and then it was officially out of stock :D!

Ordered June 13, still processing.

W1506130707240935

No email and no communication...bad service gearbest!

I thought it was already sent....

I ordered my S80 June 11th and it shipped on the 17th. Most likely they don't have a good inventory system that shuts ordering down when it hits Zero or there are a few that walked out the door and they didn't have as many as they thought. Happens in retail especially online. I have had it happen a Christmas with orders from Jcrew , LLbean etc usually backordered till January. I have had both Bangood, Tmart and Wallbuys send me notification of lack of inventory on these Deals. I have always gotten my money back.

Did anybody get there s80 yet? Curious what battery they send with it :quest:

You forgot about it, they forgot about it, everybody forgot about it :bigsmile:

So the S80 is out of stock? Because I opened a PayPal dispute and you said you’ve dispatched it to me and to close the case? How can you dispatch something that is out of stock?

Currently 3 disputes ongoing with GB and looks like it will be 3 claims as well by the replys I’m getting from them

Can you not just be honest and maybe people will trust you and you won’t loose customers?

As I said though this is the first problems I’ve had with GB but pretty big problems. When you pay for something and then it’s removed off your order list, then get lied to about it being dispatched, not happy!

I’m over $100 down at the moment

I ordered two s80 and got both in good time . My only regret is not ordering more at that price!!!

We are very sorry that the S80 is out of stock now. http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_197498.html.

The item is in stock before, but the manufactuer cannot offer it anymore. Could you please PM me your order number, so that we can check it and solve for you? Thank you

We sincerely apologized for not ship your order out, sorry that the Olight S80 Flashlight - EU Plug is out of stock now, the manufacrtuer cannot offer it to us anymore. I have send the PM to you, could you please check it, thank you.

GearBest ganzo knives gathering sale + flash sale for $25.89 Ganzo G301B Multi Tool (7.3th)

Celebrate LE tour de France @ GearBest ( including $0.01 sales ) for outdoor and sports fans ( July 3-26 )

Hi se7en,

Thanks for sharing :wink:

todays’ deal

1. Cork Shaped Rechargeable USB LED Light price:$3.29

2. 5 x Morsen E27 5W SMD 2835 LED Bulb Light price:$9.52