Gearbest Daily Deal Updated: March 16th 2021/ Baseus LED Flashlight $21.99 with the code: GBREAKER

Hi Wrathbringer27, could you please PM you order.

Hi everyone, as GearBest has thousands items, Some items sometimes just sold out for a while, it needs more than 3-5 business days to wait, beg your understanding and sorry if it bring you any trouble

Heh, I just had this happen to me. Of course, they didn’t tell me until I complained that an item was missing from my shipment, 6 weeks later.

Hi really sorry for what happend to you, and please contact our cs in BLF or our supporting center to check, if there is something wrong with your order in the future, if you don’t receive any notice

another order shipped. 2 more orders to go.

New 5 special deals

Top deals in July@GearBest ( including $0.1 deals, about 5 minutes latter )

New deal coming for the lovely light

Tank007 E09 CreeXPE R3 Portable Waterproof LED Flashlight - 120Lm 3 Modes 1 x AAA Battery

coupon:Tank007E09

price:$11.19

I dunno if its mentioned already but Convoy C8 6 / 8 x 7135 3 / 5 Modes Neutral White Light LED Flashlight 18650 - 8 X 7135 NEUTRAL WHITE LIGHT 130816001 is the old PILL version, which is great! Gearbest claim its the new one, but i ordered already 2 times 2 pieces, all came the older version

"Life's such a beach and then you dive"?

And FAKE!

Mitko would certainly noticed and reported if they were fakes…

Believe me they are and I am not the only one who has one.

Just have a look at the ‘more fake convoys from gearbest’ thread.

Mitko, buddy, could you please post some pics of your Convoy C8 from GB!
It’s really not that hard to notice fakes.

BTW, remember when I posted Simons warning about fake C8!

Well, i wont say that certainly:
The pill stays solid, reflector is veeeery well centered, the glass is the same as in the original
The host itself is good enough- Banggood has the same hosts in their SMO version, even the tail thread is reverce
Yes, the build in driver isnt good, but the emitter is so-so, like t6 or something, it gives 289lm at 700ma-arround 5000k

For 13$- well, if you need a fairly okay old fasioned host( like me) it will do the job:

Here, i just made an XPG2 S4 version , centered it without an issue, at 4.2amps at the emitter it gives 148k mcds

Even if its a fake…well, its a well made fake :slight_smile: Its not a ferarri but a flashlight

Centering a XPG2 with the new convoys is a pain you know, with those( thats why i ordered them, and i will continue) its a piece of cake, and the result is great

Aaah, the hotspot and reflector quality…i would say same or even better that ” original” convoy, only 2 small outher rings( Olight M2X UT same them too)

Gearbest, would you consider offering those ” fake” Convoy C8 as hosts? I am interested in at least 10

The $13.40 Gearbest Convoy C8s don’t have to ALL be fake.

I ordered my S2+ for $12.99 back in May and got a Real one, while it was later on that the guys started getting the Fakes.

Might be the same with the C8s too.

Then I received my Convoy L4 last month, in the Cheap, Thin, white box like the Fake S2+ came in, and I thought: Oh Hell:(… As near as I can tell though, it is genuine Probably doesn’t make as much economic sense to try to copy an E/Switch, lower quantity selling light. - It looks good and works well, and I’m happy with it.

Though I was lucky and didn’t get screwed, I won’t be ordering any more Convoys from Gearbest. - It just seems too risky to me now.

As for you guys that received Fake ones - I really feel for ya, and this sort of thing Really Pisses me Off! - Very Sorry.

I will think twice before ordering again from Gearbest, no matter what it is. - There are other places to do business.

Thanks,
-Chuck

Hi everyone,

I‘m really sorry about it, there are some wrong batches in our warehouse about the convoy before, we now have checked them out, made the stocking ones be the right one, if you have received any wrong items and making you feel bad, please contact our cs in BLF to solve the problem with your package, sku, product details and so on

Thanks for all of your concering for GearBest

Hi Mitko,

Thanks for your nice behavior and kindness for GearBest, and we have checked the wrong batch Convoy out, so there are no these ones to sell.

Thanks, again

9th anniversary of Xtar @GearBest will closed in Aug 5th, don’t miss if you want it

only one day left

Is the MC1 still $3.99?