Gearbest Daily Deal Updated: March 16th 2021/ Baseus LED Flashlight $21.99 with the code: GBREAKER

today coming with 4 mini and beautiful budget light, good ones as gift flashlights.

1. $1.25 for LR44 LED Keychain Flashlight

2. $2 UV AA LED Flashlight

3. $2.17 for Handy AAA LED Flashlight

4. $1.39 for Electroplating LR44 LED Flashlight - PURPLE AND WHITE

I never saw a real Convoy C8 with a shiny black anodizing... All the old style Convoy C8's I have and worked with are/were flat black. I'm suspecting a re-branded UltraFire? Smile The classic UltraFire's weren't bad hosts, at least you are paying for UltraFires.

The old ones ~2 years ago look kind of like an in-between as far as finish goes, to me. It’s not matte, but it’s definitely not el cheapo ultrafire extra shiny. The new ones (v3?) are a really nice matte.

Man, I just went through about 4.5 hours of hell with Gearbest tonight.

I made two separate orders to send to other people, and while my Paypal receipt is accurate with their shipping addresses, Gearbest was going to send them both to me instead.

Oops, I posted too soon, I thought that 4.5 hours and service chat took care of it, now the emailing and service tickets has started.

Great phones on sale with good prices….

telescopes and Monoculars sales ( Aug 5th ) ( including BIJIA Monoculars )

Cool to see these sales, but it sucks when GB cant issue 2$ to my account in points within 7 days!
Only promises so far, the issue is - I would like to use them during Xtar sale, which ends today.

Anyway, will request those 2$ refunded to Paypal instead.

I try to buy but can’t. Price says $4 but when i add it to my basket it changes to $43.

Hi vēer,

Could you please PM me your order number? I will check the refund for you. Thanks.

Hope to hear from you.

Best regards
Gina
Gestbest Customer Service
http://www.gearbest.com/

Its not about order number, its about loooong process of issuing GB points to my account and me willing to buy Xtar VC4 for 19.99 and use up my points to do so.

Now the sale is over and I wont be buying from you anytime soon, sorry, you had your chance to act in a decent time span, you didnt.

You can’t use points or coupon codes on discounted items, it’s the same at BG, no coupon code and/or no points on discounted items and no points AND coupon code at the same time on non-discoutned items, only one will work…

For me the points do work on discounted items, as long as you don’t need coupon code.

I bought two Xtar chargers and used points.

Marc

new giveaway for the Nitecore MT20C + Sunwayman G20C

I am still having trouble with an order that I made Tuesday after spending over five hours on correcting your shipping mistakes, and which still hasn’t shipped.

Why do you guys keep telling me that using addresses from my Paypal account isn’t sufficient for shipping addresses?

When I buy items for friends and family, why won’t you just send them to where Paypal tells you to send them?

If you jump straight to the Paypal from the cart, then they will ship to the Paypal address.
If you click on the checkout (where you can use GB points etc), the shipping address will be the one you set in your Gearbest acc.

So we have to go back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, and look up addresses, to enter addresses for gifts?

Aren’t they required to use the correct Paypal address or lose seller protections? Can Gearbest insist on just using what they bloody well feel like using for shipping addresses?

When you place the order with the Gearbest checkout, it doesnt have the authorization to the money unless you ok it via paypal.
It will show that the order is placed but waiting payment.

Right, my Paypal tells them that it is paid for, and which address the order is to be shipped to.

So why won’t Gearbest do that, instead of arguing with me for three days that they don’t want to follow Paypal addresses and instead that I have to keep going back to Gearbest to enter each separate address in their own form?

Aren’t they supposed to ship to the addresses that Paypal gives them?

outdoor promotion sales, including flash sales ( $12.99 for ganzo G707 )