Gearbest Daily Deal Updated: March 16th 2021/ Baseus LED Flashlight $21.99 with the code: GBREAKER

That are us.

Yes we be, and besides that, My Big Brother is Watching too:-)

-Chuck

It must be too late for me or I am in an alternate universe.

What?

You have to be sure to read the headers too:-)

-Chuck

Sorry for my late reply here, we have talked this issue on the PM and explained it.

Please kindly note you have account on our website. This account you have already write the shipping address.

When you place the order. “1)Add the item to the cart, 2)chose proceed to check out, 3)then you could find the address below shipping information. This is the address we ship to.

If you want to change other address, you need to click “Edit Shipping Address”, then change to the new address.

If you only change your paypal address, this will not update to your order address.

We wish to apologize for any inconvenience this may caused. Thank you for your patience and kind support.

Weekends special sales ( AUG 8TH) ( including amazing heartbeating flash sales etc)

I don’t want you to have my address at all, I want you to always use the Paypal addresses, don’t you lose Paypal protection if you don’t use the Paypal address given to you in the Transaction Details page?

Monday Promotion sales, including $0.1 sales every day for one hour ( Aug 11 - AUG 17 )

GearBest’s New Arrival ( Aug 11th: CooYoo Quantum, SS-Copper-Brass-Titanium EDC flashlight 10180 battery ) + group buy

Hi guys,

good news CooYoo Quantum ss version’s group buy’s code is alive now, wecome to get one or more

copper/brass and Ti vesion groupbuy price is out, waiting for your support to make it be true :wink:

GearBest’s New Arrival ( Aug 13th: Olight SR52UT with Cree XP-L Emitter )

weekends flash sales, AUG 14TH ( Sunwayman P02A etc)

Hi guys,

good news CooYoo Quantum Ti version’s group buy’s code is alive now, wecome to get one or more

copper/brass groupbuy price is waiting for your support to make it be true

I read this in other forum:
Gearbest require 50% surcharge before resend the missing parcel. Or agree 50% refund only.

The parcel was not received after 2 months. In Paypal claim this answer was received:

__Thanks for contacting Gearbest ,We extremly sorry that you have not get it at this time ,

And as the agreement with you in the Tk ,we would resend for you since you pay 17.85 USD item fee. would you mind cancel the issue then we will arrange the reship for you when you completed the payment ?

Is this your new politics? No insuranse - no refund?

contact http://budgetlightforum.com/user/12006 he will help you.

Fash sales for $32.99 JM35 + $24.99 for Liitokala Lii-500 LCD Battery Charger On 17th AND 18th

Good news CooYoo Quantum copper/brass version’s group buy’s code is alive now, wecome to get one or more

I bought one for $24 last night from Aliexpress. Too bad that you waited until today to start selling it because I would have bought it from you. :frowning:

You can try to cancel the transaction, once they have verified your payment, you can go and cancel your transaction, unless seller ships it before you cancel.

They have done the same to me at least 4 times… :~
The funny thing is, that between those times, I’ve made other orders, which have been allright…?
It would be so much easier, if these vendor would have a blank address-inputpage, where you could write whatever you want and they would use that without question.
After all, addresses are quite different from country to country…