Gearbest Daily Deal Updated: March 16th 2021/ Baseus LED Flashlight $21.99 with the code: GBREAKER

Hi guys, thanks for your concerning for the Eneloop batteries, according to our present cost, the $17.99 is the best we can offer now, if in the future, the demanding is hot, the cost may be reduced, then we may have a better deals :wink:

Check out my review if you wish to find out more about this light.

Review: Palight MTS XM-L2 1000lm 26650 flashlight

That’s a BS sale you have for lights in the US warehouse. It says the regular price for an Olight M3XS is $258 but on sale for $149.99. Come on with that crap…really??

Hi sean, thanks for shareing

Hi djburkes, the mistake has been fixed ;), regular price is the suggesting price from the supplier, not the original price

GearBest flash sale on 22/23/24/25 (Lumintop Tool , red and blue Convoy S2+,DQG 60,Courui D01,Yezl Y3)

Still waiting for you to stock up Eagle Eye X5.

GearBest special flash sale on 23/24/25 ( PD35, E05, H3 headlamp, VC2 Plus charger, vc4 charger)

GearBest flash sale on 22/23/24/25 (Lumintop Tool , red and blue Convoy S2+, DQG 60, Courui D01,Yezl Y3 )

Thanks for your proposal

Hi CSGearbest,

What is the stock status/expectation of the S30?
It was back-ordered and I had to cancel my order, but it still/again shows 4-10 days shipping?

Thanks,

Any deal on Yezl Y3 extension tube?

+1 0:)

Hi 1dash1 and cbrake10,

Thanks for liking this product on Gearbest,

DIY Aluminum Flashlight Torch Tube Extension Fits Yezl Y3
coupon:GBY3SQ price:$4.39

wish you like this deal too :wink:

Hi DEL,

Thank you for contacting Gearbest.

We have checked that it would be back in stock in the early November.

We wish to take this opportunity to apologize to you for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks for your kind understanding.

Best Regards
Gearbest Customer Service
http://www.gearbest.com/

CSgearbest:

Thank you for the discount code!! :slight_smile:

Thank you very much, I ordered one.

Thank you CSgearbest.

(I also noticed over the weekend that there was a notice in red text on the desktop version of the product page to this effect.)

Can you please restock these 26650 LED Flashlight Extension Tubes and offer a discount price? Many of us would like to buy several if they work with this light.

Thank you

GearBest special flash sale on 26th/27th (Imalent DM21, Sunwayman P02A, DQG 60,Skilhunt H02, LED Light Strip)

Hi FlashPilot, I’m sorry but the supplier don’t have any tube in stock now